Chapter 3 : Curse you cliché, the overused expression.

Hi, I'm uploading so fast. :3 Here's chapter three! *drum roll*

Chapter 3 : Curse you cliché, the overused expression.

It's the last day of summer holidays and here I am, with my utterly faithful companion - Lindsay, lamenting at the very thought of going back to school.

I'm not one of those people who hate school because they're loners, which I am not. Nor am I one of those people who get bullied.

Sure, I freak people out sometimes, but hey, that's not entirely my fault. Pshhh, they should know that I am not so experienced in conversing. 

But the reason I dislike it is because of its 'cliques'. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. 

On the topmost post come the arrogant jocks and football players, accompanied by their cake-faced cheerleaders, if you know what I mean. 

Then come the gossips. The reason the news spreads like wildfire in high schools is because of their big mouths. Although some of them may be nice to you.

Then come the nerds. The group of students who read an encyclopaedia for fun. I mean seriously, who does that? Okay, I won't be judgemental. It might be fun, right? Right. 

You must be wondering which category do I fall in? I can proudly say - none. Yep, that's right. I'm one of those lucky ones who chose not to be part of any of the groups. 

And I'm completely and absolutely satisfied with that. 

"I know we're not willing to go, but we have to. And we might as well do it happily." Lindsay said with a doubtful smile.

"I know, but it's not that easy when you're going to the hell hole." I complained like a kid and folded my arms over my chest.

"Oh, c'mon. Don't exaggerate now. It might not be the most pleasant places, but who knows, we might have some hot students coming in! Oh my god, now that I think of it, maybe there will be new hot guys! Something to look forward to!" She grinned.

"Yeah you're right. But, even if there are any nice guys, they'll be dragged into the category based on their looks. Now, that isn't something I look forward too." I gave her a flat look.

See, in our school, there are numerous students who join every year. All of them come with high spirits, like rainbow unicorns, hoping to blend in with the crowd.

But, our school has that type of disparaging monkeys, who judge the person on his or her looks.

When a guy wearing glasses, braces or baggy pants enter the cafeteria, he's automatically pushed onto the nerd table, irrespective of his high ability to play soccer. 

However, when a girl wearing short skirts, that won't even fit her Chihuahua, and has make-up caked on her face like icing will blend in with the cheerleaders.