Jade Thirlwall Adopts A Child

Jade POV
Hey dudes. I'm Jade. Yes, Jade Thirlwall from Little Mix. I was on WattPad and I searched Little Mix. I was bored okay!! But what I saw was unbelievable! All of them were about Jade, ME, and Harry Styles! They should know my boyfriend is Sam Craske! Not Harry! In fact I sorta hate him.
Oh and I have decided to adopt a child now. Strange, isn't it?

Alison POV
Hey there. I'm Alison. I'm 11 this year. Today is my birthday! Yay! And by the way, I have been living in an orphanage for about 7 years already. Yep. Right now. I'm....."ALISON COME HERE NOW DO YOU HEAR ME ALISON!?" The crazy lady called Mrs Jonson yells though the speakers. Ugh what does she want on my birthday. I trudge over to the office. "Hi Mrs Jonson." I say. "Hello Alison. PACK YOUR BAGS NOW!" She screamed. Told you she was crazy. I ran up and packed my bags. After packing up, I then realised- SOMEONE WANTS TO ADOPT ME YAYAYAYAYAYAY!
I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. I grabbed the Little Mix and Cher Lloyd posters from the walls and roll them up. "LYNNETTE!!" I call my Best Friend. " I think I'm going to be adopted!!" I squel. She says she will miss me and hugs me. I say goodbye and go downstairs back to the office carrying my bags. " Alison, you are going to be adopted-" Mrs Jonson starts. "AHHHHH OMG LITTLE MIX AHHHH JADE THIRLWALL FROM LITTLE MIX!" I hear someone scream. Then Jade Thirlwall comes in to the office. " Hi," she says to me. JADE SAID HI TO ME!!! "Hai Jade, why are you here?" I ask her trying not to scream and fangirl. " Well I have decided to adopt someone. Her name is Alison." she replied. OHMYGAWDIMALISONSHEWANTSTOADOPTMEOHMYGAWD. "err, I'm Alison..." I say. "Hai!! let's go then!" Jade said hugging me. YAY!! She brought me outside to a limo. I stare at it in awe.

--------------------NOTE-----------------------
Hello! I'll try to update as soon as I can~~ bye zzz

~~Emali~~~