TYREECE;

As he pumped his 12" of chocolate steel into her grateful body, Tyreece got a phonecall. He answered the call and froze at the voice of Sharayah.

"Hello? Baby? Ty are you there?"

"Uhh.. yeah Sharayah, I'm here" Momentarily glancing at Danielle, I saw her cut her eyes at my wife's name. Ahh, I'd have some explaining to do.

"Why you breathing heavy, boo you okay?"

"Yeah, I..errm. I'm good, I just..ran to catch my phone is all, baby" Danielle, rolled off the bed and wrapped a ruby robe around her body. "Listen baby, Imma holla at you when I get off work okay?"

Without giving her the oppurtunity to reply, I hung up. Damn, I really needed to watch myself if I didn't wanna get caught out. You see, I'd been seeing Danielle for I while behind my wife, Sharayah's back. I never meant to hurt anybody. See it all started one day when I was at work and Danielle had walked it lookin' hella nice.

I mean, damn she had a figure on her. 'Rayah had been out of town to see her knocked up baby sister and Danielle had stopped my to pick up some files. It was late night and I was tired as hell, tryna get through some paper work when I heard the buzzer for the reception go. I'd paid it no attention, thinking the receptionist would deal with whoever it was- that was until I saw her standing in the elevator. She'd only just come into town to see her cousin--that was a couple weeks back.

She sat in my room and we were watching eachother with no type of attempt to cover it up.

To cut long story short-  if I thought I was tired before, I was exhausted now. Danielle and I had had sex right there. I should tell you it wasn't just one time. The same night, she'd got stuck out, so I dropped her home. We had sex for the second time in the back of my car.

Don't think I stopped there though- she led me in and, by the end of the night, I'd scored myself what the British folk would call a hatrick.

I guess them long-ass b ball games I played back in college paid off. 

So thats how it had all started and now here I was in Danielle-Leah Raye's bedroom, cheating on my wife--again.

"D whats wrong?"

"Whats wrong is I'm up in here giving my all to you and you don't give a shit! You just on the phone to yo' wife like you aint doin' nothin'. Hows that make me feel?"

"You know what? You knew damn well about my wife before all of this started, so don't go pinnin anything on me like I forced you onto my dick one day and promised you a buncha roses and a palace."

"Uh uhh. Do not go makin' it seem like I jumped onto yo' dick coz you sure knew where to put it, okay?"

"Don't try it. Do NOT try it"

"You don't buy me jack. You aint done nothing fo' me. Just using me for ass"

"Well from what I remember, you actually kinda did jump on my dick and wow. You really think I aint do nothing for you. I buy you things, I pay for shit, I take you out to places you would only go in yo' dreams. You just don't know how to appreaciate a good nigga"

"A good nigga cheats on his wife?" As soon as she said those words, she regretted them. "No..no, I didn't mean it like that."

"The fuck did you mean it then?" I surpressed the anger raging inside me, and walked to the door ignoring her pleas.

"Ty! TY DON'T DO THIS" Stupid ho didn't even have the decency to get dressed before chasing me out lookin like a tramp.

"My name is Tyreece."