Off my mind

Brooke's POV: I was sitting on the couch thinking about what Josh and I did earlier. I didnt wanna hang out with the other kids so I stayed home and just chilled. Josh has got everything I want and need. I really wish we wernt brother and sister.

I decided to text Josh so I pulled out my phone and started typing.

(B= Brooke J= Josh)

B: Hey Josh. I cant stop thinking about what we did earlier.

J: I cant either.

B: I know... I wish we could date because I really love you.

J: We could. I mean it would be weird but I love you too.

B: When you come home we will discuss this. Bye!

-END OF CONVO-

I put my phone on the coffee table and grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. I scrolled through the channels and saw that Pretty Little Liars was on. I started watching it. On the commercial, I grabbed some popcorn and heated it up in the microwave.

I sat back down on the couch just in time. I grabbed a handful of popcorn and popped it into my mouth. My eyes were glued to the t.v so I dropped a few pieces here and there. 2 of the main characters kissed and that reminded me of Josh and I. I know its crazy but I actually like him.

-END OF CHAPTER-

Hi guys!(:

Im a new writer!

Im writing some parts to this book!

Sorry this is short!

Comment your opinions!