Moving in

*everyone comes in and we start moving in the house*
   Allison's P.O.V.
GIRLS! WE'LL GET UPSTAIRS AND EVERYTHING ABOVE DOWNSTAIRS!
*screaming because they're at the door instead of where I'm at*
"OKAY!," they said
Chandler's P.O.V.
BOYS! WE'LL GET EVERYTHING BELOW UPSTAIRS!!
*same as Allison*
"OKAY!!"
Allison's P.O.V.
*30 mins into moving in and I gets asked questions by the girls*
"So, we need to be kept updated.. what have you two been doing lately??😏😏"
Nothing! Girls, if I did something that I know you're talking about then I would've told you because you all mean the world to me and I'm honestly blessed to have you, understand?
"We understand," says Addy
Good. Now let's focus on moving in.
"Okay"
"Um, I have to tell you something else, Allison," says addy
Yes?
"I think that Sam is pretty cute.."
OML ADDISON WHAT THE HELL YOU LIKE SAM?!
"Kinda......."
WE GOTTA GET YOU TWO TOGETHER AFTER ALL OF THIS, IM TELLING CHANDLER!!
"OKAY BUT TELL HIM NOT TO TELL SAM PLEASE"
He won't, loll.
*our first part of the upstairs place is done*
Now the second and final part!..
"Yayyyyy," says ALL the girls
Yeah, well I'm going to see how Chandler is doing with their part and I'm taking Addy, I'll be right back, I promise.
"Okay"
Chandler's P.O.V.
*Allison and Addy enters the room*
What're you doing down here, I thought you were supposed to be helping move in?
"I am, I just came down to see how much you all have gotten done and I need to tell you something very IMPORTANT"
What is it?!
"I'll tell you after the boys leave"
Okay, well we're almost done we just have like 20 minutes left then we'll be pretty much finished. Wbu?
"That's awesome! We got one more part of the upstairs parts left, which will probably take about 10 minutes more than you all. so about 30 mins.."
Okay, well go get helping the girls I'll be checking on you in a few mins
"Okay"
*Sam starts talking*
"CHANDLER!! I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY."
What is it now?
"That girl addy, I think that's her name, is beautiful.."
You like addy?! I've gotta tell Allison about this!!
"Okay don't let her tell Addy tho, okay?"
Okay.

The time passes by and everyone and everything is done, except for a few places which Chandler and Allison can do on their own because it's not that much.
*Everyone has left except Chandler and Allison of course*
Okay, Chandler, I have to tell you something.
Me too. Let's say it at the same time.
Okay.
3....

2....

1....

ADDY LIKES SAM
SAM LIKES ADDY

*we were both shocked as fuck*
OMG, THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING. ARE YOU THINKING WHAT IM THINKING? <-- what Allison says
I think so, (they both say at the same time) WE HAVE TO GET THEM TOGETHER!!
YESS!!
But, not until our life is perfect first, alright?
Alright, ilysm❤️❤️

//// UNTIL TOMORROW, I PROMISE IT WILL START GETTING GOOD THROUGHOUT THE STORYY MAYBE EVEN THE NEXT PART WHEN THEY DO SOME STUFF IN TOWN AND AT HOME ;)