Chapter 1~The Start of Things~

CopyRight © 2013 Bored_um_not13. Allrights including those in copyright in content of this story owned by Bored_um_not13. 

All parts of this book including the Chapters, Characters, Pictures, Videos, may not be reproduced, or stored in retrival system or transmitted in any form by Electronic, Mechanical, Photocopying, Recording, or Otherwise without permission of author.[Me]

All of the characters are from my imagination and are copyrighted!

Any similarities to anything else is not intended!

Plagiarize my book in any way and there will be serious serious! consequences.

Any violations in this shall result to maximum penatly!

************************************************************************************************************

{Edited}

*The Start of Things*

So I know your waiting to hear just how screwed up my life actually is, but that little statement can go two ways. One it could be the fact that for my whole life span, that being 17 years on this earth, my parents have been getting promotions causing us to have to move from city to city, and as of now were situated in the small town of Healdsburg, California. Where I’m finishing up my Jr year of high school, which brings me to my second way my life is screwed up.

As a result of all the moving I’ve never gotten the chance to make friend, and that alone is inflicted terribly at the school I’m currently attending. The fact that since 5th grade I’ve been bullied, pushed around, and harassed only pushes me to further my self-loathing, giving me more reasons to embrace the bullying than fight it. Also since I don’t have anyone to console in what’s the point, I minus well not even care for life its self anymore, for the countless dark secretes it keeps throwing at me. You would think bullying would be enough, but the human mind is so filled with violence, and self-affliction I can’t even start to admit the ugly things my life is circled around by.

That’s why I make sure I keep one of my easiest secrets on the surface, the bullying and lack of parents around can always affect any kid, but if people were to actually hear what’s really going on, on the inside, I probably would be in some mental hospital on an island away from anyone in a 500 yard range, being labeled as dangerous to humanity itself.

But that’s your secret to keep for me, now ill fill you in on how I can possible be saved from all this torcher I’m receiving inside from just one move, and the right people or should I say person?...............

**********************     Current Day     *****************************