Chapter One

Chapter One

You have signed in!

MadMaxen- Kitten!

TwilightQueen- Hey Kitten!

DrownKing- Hey Kit

MidnightKitten- Hey guys~

DrownKing- Did you do your homework?

TwilightQueen- More important did you sleep?

MidnightKitten- Sleep? What's that? And yes sir I did my homework @-@

DrownKing- Good!

TwilightQueen- You should sleep.

MadMaxen- SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

MidnightKitten- See? He gets it ^.^

DrownKing- Need me to come over?

TwilightQueen- You live near her?

DrownKing- Kinda... Gonna be starting school with her tomorrow.

MidnightKitten- Eh... I don't know.. I still have to babysit. See you guys later!

MadMaxen- Bai!

TwilightQueen- Bye, call you later!

DrownKing- Later.

You have signed out.

Sighing I looked at the clock on my nightstand, it read 8:30PM. I stood up from my desk going to my closet grabbing out a forest green hoodie. Heading down the stairs, I pulled on my knee-high bright green converse before heading out the door. Where I had to babysit wasn't far, so walking there wasn't an issue. Getting to the door of Mrs. Caster's house, I gripped the cold metal of a lions head and banged it off the door. Mrs. Caster opened the large oak door and smiled brightly at me.

"Levi! Come in come in." Mrs. Caster chimed.

"Hello Mrs. Caster." I smiled as I walked into her grand foyer.

"So, Maddie is excited to see you again and if Daniel comes home early just ignore him. He didn't want to watch his baby sister anyway." Mrs. Caster retorted.

"Well I'm happy to watch Maddie any time you need." I replied sweetly.

Mrs. Caster smiled, "Thank you. I should be home around eleven and you know where everything is."

I nodded as she went out the door for a night with her newest boyfriend. Walking into the living room I saw the tiny four year old I was too watch. She had long brown hair, big blue doe eyes, and a fair complexion. She looked up and saw me, a smile appearing on her face as she ran over.

"Lev! Lev!" Maddie squealed.

"Hey Maddie." I smiled and lifted her up.

"Can we watch a movie?" She asked sweetly.

"Sure, what movie sweetie?" I asked walking to the movie case.

"FINDING NEMO!" She chanted.

"Alright." I hummed as I grabbed the case.

I set her down on the couch and popped the DVD in. Soon colorful previews played as I sat next to her, the both of us getting comfortable. Hitting 'Play Movie' it began. Maddie never took her eyes off the screen. About half way through the movie the door swung open and Daniel walked inside. He took one look at us and laughed drunkly.