~The Wishing Well~ (teaser)

"After her awful let down for the job, Cassidy decided she needed to have some cool down time before finding a hotel to stay in for the night. as she walked down the streets of rome, spying couples romantically kissing eachother on park benches, agianst walls in shops,...everwhere, she thought about taking a walk to the famous wishing well fountain. After trying to comunicate with some of the people who didnt understand her launguage, she finally found some other tourists that had actually come back from the fountain.

" It is just down that ally way, around the corner and across a clearing, young lady" The old woman said sweetly pointing in the direction.

"Thankyou Mrs." Cassidy replied kindly, flashing them one of her dazzling smiles. She was only seventeen, and having the job that she has wanted ever since she was little rejected, made her feel depressed. She folowed the old couple's direction and came to the wishing well. The sun had begun to sink behind the hazy clouds and bright brick houses as she pulled a $2 coin out of her pocket. She turned away from the fountain, kissed the coin and said:

" I wish I could be anything I wanted..." With that, she threw the coin over her shoulder and into the fountain. If she could be anything she wanted, she could be an actress, a model, a buisness woman, a lawyer, so many possibilities were laid out before her. But none of that would happen...it was just a silly superstition......right? She felt a bit woozy and tired all of a sudden. She stumbled backwards a bit, then regained her footing and stood up straight. She couldn't help but feel that something had just happened. Cassidy walked down the streets of rome, desperately trying to find a motel that she could sleep the night in. The full golden moon rose slowly into the sky as she begun to walk deeper into the shadows of ally ways and dead ends. While she was walking, Cassidy passed a gang of men around 20-28 years old. One in a bandana looked at her and licked the blade of a pocket knife before guesturing to the others to get up. Cassidy was scared, she could feel the overwhelming sense of dread creeping into ever little bit of her body.

Her bright pink high heels clopped at a quickening pace on the cobblestone allyway as she began to walk faster. The gang had gotten up and was now following her.

" Hey babe! why so hasty? come join us!" The gang leader snickered. Cassidy broke out in a cold sweat, she began to jog around the corner. The gang started to jog, then run, then they broke out into a full sprint, chasing cassidy through the enndless maze of winding streets. Cassidy screamed, ripped off her high heels and rna for all she was worth. As she was younger than the men, they were faster and quickly caught up to her.

" Slow down and stop screaming you b*tch!" They yelled at her. The men ran up behind her and grabbed the sleeves of her denim jacket.

" NO! stop! please!! HELP!!!" She screamed out tears running down her cheeks dragging the heavy mascara with it. She pulled herself out of the jacket and sprinted down another street. She was now crying hysterically, wishing she could run faster, as the men were gaining on her and she wouldn't be able to go much further. She wished so badly that right now she could run as fast as a cheetah. She visualised its sleek body gliding effortlessly through the wild African plains. Suddenly, Cassidy felt sick, her body began to glow gold, and a terrbile pain shot through her limbs. She had reached a dead end, and when the gang found her, she knew she was dead.

" Hee hee hee... we got you know slu----Whoa! What the f*ck??!!!" The men stebbed back hastily as Cassidy turned towards them. Her body shone a golden aura, and she started to get smaller. Her eyes narrowed, she grew golden fur, whiskers, a tail, and a pair of ears. She lay in the ground silent, then she jumped up hissing. Cassidy screamed, but it came out as a roar. What had happened to her?!

" Oh My F*cking God!! Kill it! KILL IT!!" The gang leader screamed.

Becasue what stood before them now was not a beautiful young girl, but a lean, agile, fast cheetah. The moonlight reflected her strong golden eyes, and danced across her perfect coat. The men pulled out their guns and advanced forward. One took aim, and pulled the trigger, but Cassidy had nowhere to run.