chapter 1

AN:

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO PLZZ TELL ME HOW IT IS!!

Chapter 1:

I still remember that day as if it had happened just yesterday. The screaming, the shouting, the sound of broken ribs. Everything as if It had just happened. I often wondered if this was the rule of life. Weather everyone was suffering through this traumatic part of life. But trust me I didn't let it all get to me. It all stayed a part of my life but never came in between me Parkour. It all happened the night my parents died in a car crash.

I was 3 year old at the time and of course I didn't remeber a thing and at the time we were all a happy famil. My elder brother, Jason and I were very close to each other and were like best friends even though we were apart in many ways.

It was a saturday night and obviously I didn't remeber anything at the time it all happened. I must have been sleeping somewhere in a room while my parents had thought of visiting my grandparents to make things even. And to why make things even is a story for another day.

All I knew was that while they were on the San Francisco bridge a bus had come racing at them from the opposite direction, catching them off guard and the car went ahead and hit one of the boulders and straight into the river.

My parents died when they were hit by the bus on instant and getting drowned just added up. Their bodies were found after a week of search. In order to prepare their funeral we had to sell the house. Jason was 10 at the time so he did everything with the help of his friends parent's help. However, those considerate people moved away to Siberia half a year later.

We lot of course didn't have anthing to rely on until Jason turned 15 and got a job. He took care of me like a mother and treated me like a daughter. He was everything I had left to rely on later in my future but that too came tumbling down the night of my 8th birthday.

He had prmised to take me to Mcd's that day. I had dressed up in my best clothes and not the dirty ones to go out. H e had promised to come at 5 that evening but he didn't show up until 10 that night and when he did show up he looked weird. He looked angry. He looked dissheveled. To say the least, he looked drunk. Badly drunk.

He started to trash all the stuff around and when he saw me coming towards him with a glass of water, hell broke loose. He started screaming, hitting me but I dared not cry. I dared not say anything. I just wanted him to calm down. I just wanted the best for him. I let him do whatever he wanted and when it all stopped he left without another glance at me.

After that incident he always came home drunk and srangled by appearance. I didn't say anything to him. I didn't ask why. I cared too much for him to sadden him to an extent to which it all became inevitable. I kept shut.

This was how it all worked from then on. I didn't get to go to school. He had homescholed me for 6 years bbut after that he just flipped and rarely came home.

When I was 9 and I was playing at the local park which had a fountain placed in the centre of the park. I was too fascinated by the sparkling water to notice anyone around me. I kept trashing the water around and soon my clothes were soaked in it. Suddenly out of nowhere I noticed a group of guys of about my age who were half soaked in water.

"You little tramp! How dare you throw water on us!" He , I mean who seamed to be the leader of the little group roared at me.

To say he was angry was an understatement so I ran from the scene only for the bullies to follow me. I went through dark alleys, Ghetto's and the I saw a building od about 14-15 floors so I went up to the roof top, thinking that they must have given up on me by now but boy was I wrong! They all came through the door at once and charged at me. I backed away from them only to reach the edge.

I looked at them and saw rage evident in their eyes. I looked back and saw the ground way beyond my reach. And the instant I saw the ground below me, I was toppled over the egde. My eyes widdened with shock and my body went flying down but suddenly I was not falling but I was in strong arms of a stranger who had caught me in mid-air. What the hell? I thought. My eyes came in contact with his and I saw the most incredible yellow orbs I had ever layed eyes on. He place me on my feet and suddenly he wasn't there anymore. I looked around in frantics but my eyes couldn't fathome what had happened . He had come out of nowhere and went back as if nothing had happened. 

When I was 10, I met the first friend of my life, Jake. He has been there for me ever since. When Jason didn't get home any money to buy food, he was there to feed me and he is my saviour. mt guardian Angel to whome I can never, at least not in this life time pay off. How I met him is a story for another day. Right now all you need to know is that I depend on him with my life.

He helped me discover my true identity as Liane Stevenson. We are best buddies of this lifetime and the next and more to come. He just replaced Jason's place in my life. He knew about Jason and when he had got to know about the way I was treated, he went to look for Jason and well you can guess what had happened. Broken limbs, multiple fractures, medications for a month. You name it. However, this fight between the two didn't stop Jake to remain a traceur.  He thought me parkour. My life. This is what I am. Parkour now runs through my veins. It difines me as a traceur.

After I came across my 15th birthday, I took a job as a waitress in a descent paying cafe just across the street. It was a nice place to work in and very friendly employees worked here. I became very good friends with Chloe. She was a complete punk but a nice person at heart. She soon found a big place in my heart and she knew about my condition with my pathatic excuse of a brother. She helped me through a lot whenever anything happened. Jason and Chloe are the most important people of my life.

I'm Liane Stevenson and I'm 18 years old. Welcome to my life

AN: SO I HAVE EDITED THE WHOLE STORY BUT THE SYNOPSIS REMAINS THE SAME SO DON'T BOTHER WITH ANY THING