Chapter 8

Hey guys sorry I have been really busy lately but I hope this makes up for it, I don’t own Twilight S.M. does. Enjoy!

Rosalie pov

                I sat quietly with my family as we watched Bella crawl around the living room playing with different toys; Edward excused himself and went upstairs to make Bella a bottle. Bella looked around for Edward and pouted; she crawled over to Emmett and raised her arms. He smiled and picked her up as Edward walked in with a bottle; Emmett grabbed it from him and gave it to her. Bella’s eyes started to droop as her bottle fell out of her mouth, Emmett lifted the bottle up and it went back in between her lips. She sighed and curled up closer to him, moments like this make my heart swell with love and adoration when I seen them together.

                “We should probably stop with the bottles” Carlisle whispered, “Her teeth are going to start to strengthen and we don’t want something to happen” I sighed but agreed with what he had to say.  Once Bella finished her bottle Emmett set it off to the side and pulled a blanket over them to keep her warm. Bella sighed and dug her face into his chest while she tightened her hand around his shirt so he couldn’t get her away even if he tried.

                “Mine” Bella whispered and smiled in her sleep, we laughed quietly knowing that the only person she called ‘mine’ was Edward. We watched T.V and waited for Bella to wake up; an hour went by before she finally woke. She kept her eyes closed pretending that she wasn’t awake even though we could tell by her heart speeding up, her slinked down under her covers and the popped up trying to scare Emmett. “Grrrr!” we all busted out laughing at her, Emmett pretended to be scared and hid his face behind his hands. Bella giggled and slowly slid down and onto the floor, she looked around and her eyes landed on me.

                “Hi baby” I said and sat down on the ground a few feet away from her, she crawled over and sat in my lap while playing with my hair.  

                “Mommy” she said and kissed my cheek, I smiled and hugged her closer to me the others smiled as we embraced. Bella pulled back and grabbed a teddy bear and set it in my lap as she moved onto her other toys, I couldn’t imagine my life without her.

Bella pov

                I picked up a colorful round thing and rolled it on the floor as everyone looked at me. The Mommy and Daddy people keep looking at me with smiles on their faces…but I don’t mind I like the attention. The short girl with spiky hair reminds me of a pixie while the boy she’s sitting by is like a cowboy with his blonde curly hair. Grandpa and Grandma look really young but I love them anyway, especially when Grandma makes spaghetti and chocolate cookies. Edward…I can’t say his name well I’ve tried, but I just like calling him what I think best suits him, Mine.

                I crawled after the round object and ran into the coffee table that sat off to the side of the room. I sat down and lifted my hand to my head. Tears welled in my eyes and I let out a piercing cry as I reached out towards Edward. He rushed over and picked me up I wrapped my arms around his neck and dug my face into his shoulder on the side that I bit him. Edward shushed me and bounced in place until I quieted down. I laid my head on his shoulder and let out a sigh, I love my family.

Well I hope you guys liked it, I got to go can’t wait to hear from you!!!!!