Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Zach P.O.V)

I’m heading over to Alex’s to go to Austins cousin house to help her move in to Austin’s.

I have never really met Emily, maybe shes really nice. Or she a huge bitch. I cant really judge her because I haven’t met her.

“ Yo Alex” I shout when I walk in the house.

“ hey Zach. Leggo”

We headed down to Emily’s.

Alex, Robert and I are standing outside Em’s house and Austin comes out of the house and heads over to us.

We are talking about Austin going on tour and where Emily is going to stay because she has to go to school.

“ What about home schooling. I know that you don’t want to leave her alone Austin” Rob suggested

“ That’s not a bad idea Rob.” Austin said

“ Hey Emmy.” I look over and see the most beautiful girl ever.

As she is heading over she trips and falls. We all run over there to see if shes okay. I reach out my hand and she looks up at me an gladly takes it.

“ You alright, Beautiful?” I ask her.

“ Yes I’m fine thanks.” She says blushing

I see out of the corner of my eye Austin is giving me the evil eye.

Austin helps Emily bring her suit cases to the car.

I cant help but look at her and see how beautiful she is.

“ Emily I don’t think you have properly meet Zach yet” Alex says snapping me out of my daze.

“ Your right Alex I don’t think I have” she said to Alex “ I’m Emily.”

“ Nice to meet you Emily, I’m Zach.” I say winking a her.

She blushed ‘man shes so cute’ I think to myself.

“ Emily I need to tell you something.?” Austin says

(Emily’s P.O.V)

“ Emily I need to tell you something.?” Austin says to me

“ yes Austin?”

“well im going on to-“ before he could finished I cut him off.

“ WHAT!!!” no you cant this is when I need you the most Austin” I say crying at this point.

“ you didn’t let me finish. Im going on tour and your coming with. Don’t worry about school youll get home schooled with me and the crew.”

“ OMG!! Are you serious right now. OMG yes.”

LOVE you monkeys

please comment vote and share