• 02 •

Dedicated to Sparky135 for being an awesome reader and really cool friend. Luke says he loves you! =)

•EMAILS•

From: Sakura Haruno

<sakurablossom1234@gmail.com>

To: Sasuke Uchiha
<Sasuke.Uchiha@gmail.com

Subject: Hey, Sasuke. [DRAFT]

------------------------------------------

Dear Sasuke,

Today while I was leaving school, I saw you in your beautiful and expensive car.

Your window was rolled down, meaning I could see your face. The breeze was blowing through your hair and you were wearing sunglasses. Not gonna lie, Sasuke, you looked pretty nice.

You took of your sunglasses and looked in my direction. I immediately noticed the slight smirk that made its way to your lips.

At that moment, I was very confused? Were you actually looking at me?

You waved. In my direction.

For a second, my body went rigid. It's been two years since you've even made eye-contact with me. I couldn't believe what I was seeing; I thought I was daydreaming.

But soon enough, I waved back, my heart thumping madly in my chest and butterflies soaring uncontrollably through my stomach. I was grinning ear to ear. Never have I been this happy in my life.

Then I watched as your face turned into an expression of confusion.

I stopped waving and grinning. I was confused--what just happened?

Then I looked behind me.

Turns out you weren't waving at me. You were waving at her. You were waving at Ino.

Oh. I should've known better.

Love,
Sakura Haruno.

•EMAILS•

Sasuke's such a jerk.

Xoxo,
Jay-spell.