When The So Called Crazy Girl Ends Up With The Insanely Rich Vampire Prince(Questioning the title)

I'm just wondering when it becomes normal to meet the most arrogant,selfish people and within three hours become their daughter-in-law.Their son I have yet to meet but it began like this.I was running home when I found my keys didn't open the front door.Dang,the lock was changed.'Maybe the back will work' I thought.I ran as fast as I could to the back door.No luck.So I was locked out of my own freakin' house.That's just what I need today.

Yesterday would have been a way better day for this to happen.Yesterday I was happy and calm but today I was just out of it.Something was very off about me. Today was defiantly not a good day to be me."AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed loudly as a felt something wet splat on my head.White stuff dripped onto my face."BIRD POOP!!" I screamed.Now I finally get the quote 'shit happens' The back door swung open revealing my mom."Sweetie," she smiled."We've been waiting for you" "We?" I questioned.She nodded.A disgusting taste entered my mouth as I was about to say something.I screamed once more as I relise it was the bird poop.Someone really needs to invent a bathroom for birds but birds will be too stupid to use them.

A hour later I found myself in the living room of my house facing perfect strangers.My mom sat beside me on our sofa facing a woman who seemed to be in her 20s and a man who looked over 56."Monica.Say hello to the nice people" my mom told me. My hair was plastered on my face since I just had washed it because of the bird poop in it.I was now cursing that bird under my breath."Say hello"she repeated."Damn bird!" I cried.The couple looked at me with the 'are-you-crazy' look. I laughed nervously as I relized what I had just said. " Umm...I call one of my friends Bird.Today she tried to make me...uh...eat...a..umm...watermelon!I hate watermelons!Ick" I made up a quick excuse for my foul language."Watermelons?" the woman asked the man."She's allergic"my mom lied to them.The couple looked awfully rich.

The woman wore a expensive looking fur coat(it's freaking summer!) with a dress that appeared to be made of feathers (What The Freak?!) and the man wore a navy blue suit."Monica,I forgot to explain that your getting married to this couples son,"my mom informed me. "Mr. and Mrs.Case's son to be exact" "Oh," I smiled. " I have a boyfriend" Mrs.Case gasped. I nodded."Did you forget to mention that Ms.Collins?"Mr.Case asked.The couple got up and walked quickly to the door which was in eyes view."She can break up with him" my mom told them."Like that would happen" I snorted.The couple left slamming the door behind them."What was that about?" I asked my mom.She sighed.She had been doing this since now.Trying to set me up with random rich guys.I laughed to myself.She won't be able to set me up with anyone.I'm too imperfect