>{PT.1}<

So before this chapter,I gave you a special pic of louis up there!
Enjoy!

~~~~before the encounter~~~~~

"Ugh!!!!!"I groan as I collapsed on my bed,why do I complain?its my choice anyway.

Oh yeah I forgot

Im audrey,a nineteen year old girl,im working in a cafe down the street,I live alone in a small apartment,I was kicked out of my house when I was sixteen,by my own father,he said "you can handle yourself".

He actually kicked me out when it was my birthday,I was happy that he kicked me out.......

He abused me almost every day,I don't know why,and my mother left us when I was born for another man,my life is not perfect,not even close.

I guess no one cares for me except for my bestfriend mj,she treated me like her own sister,im thankful for that.

And now,im lying in my bed,exhausted from work,well,I had to do it in order to live,and also for money,cause everyone needs money this days.

Im single,eventually.
No time for that.

I stood up and headed to the shower,I stripped my clothes and started taking a bath.

After taking a bath,I changed inti my pj's which is shorts and a t-shirt.

I combed my brown hair,as I finish combing,I dried my hair.

I decided to watch some t.v,I sat on my bed and lean on the frame.

When I turned the t.v. on,thr news channel is reporting about a british-irish boy band visiting san francisco,my country.

When my eyes feels like shutting down,I turned off the t.v. and drifted off sleeping.

In to the dreamland.

{Louis' POV}

Yay!were heading to san francisco!

Me and the lads are visiting san francisco,for a mini concert.

"Niall!don't mess with my hair!"zayn suddenly yelled,niall's laughing.typical zayn,takes care of his precious hair.

"Lads!behave yourselves!"liam scolded the both of them,hmm maybe thats why they call him daddy direction,probably.

"Fine!but tell niall stop messing with my hair!"zayn said,acting like a child."niall stop messing with his hair,okay?"

"Yeah yeah"niall said,playing with his phone.

After an hour.....

"Im hungry lads"niall said,pointing at his belly,.
"But nialler,you juat ate"I said."well that pasta isn't enough!"

"It is"

"Ugh!how long is this trip?" "Two hours more" "I can't survive that long!" "Yes you can" "I can't,I can't lou!" "Fine,here eat mah chips!" I said then throw him my bag of chips.

As I look around,I saw that.........
Zayn is fixing his goddamn hair again,I was just staring at him,when suddenly an idea popped in my mind.wahahhahah

"Zayn?"I asked,still.staring at him.
"yeah?"he responded,still fixing his PRECIOUS hair."you're hair is horrible"I said.