do u REMEMBER!

AN~ I know, I know Apink has nothing to really do with this but please listen to it cause this is how i wanna start.~

So. "DO U REMEMBER!" How you got into Snsd? The day u came across their song or songs maybe even a video, a friend etc.. Whatever it was your here in the fandom (surprisingly reading this)

So whatever reason it maybe your a SONE, if im correct. Anyway hi and welcome to where this will begin as we take a long trip Into The New World (see what i did there? Sorry)
Down memory lane.

There is no turning back now, nope be prepared my friend.
Back to the day when you where a newbie... Maybe it was Gee gee gee gee or I got a boy or Bring the boys out,or maybe Im genie for your wish and the girls throw it down. You might have been like who are these Chinese girls?, soon to find out as you get more into them they are Korean girls. And then on that's when your life becomes trash.
You become a Sone, you are a Sone.

You know every members name what they are like. From songs to shows or magazine's you know whats what and who's who ect..
I guess I can do a brief thing about them but that will be the next update for the people who happen to not know who they are and a chance for SONEs to flip their shit and get into fan mode. 👌💯

So. How does it feel?... Its amazing isn't it how we may or may have not met them but still would support, love and protect them with our all, with our lives. Because they deserve it more than anything. All I want to say is thank you to all SONEs because with out me without you there would be no them, their careers wouldn't be the same and they wouldn't be one of the number one girl groups of the nation... We've seen them grow from little dorks to very beautiful dorks every inside joke other people wouldn't get like Byuntae, to the small things about them like how seohyun is so innocent and classy (hamburgers will kill you unnie) . Its all something that makes us smile like idiots or laugh while everyone thinks we're crazy. They just don't understand is all.(mom)

A language we are learning to understand bcuz let's be honest it sucks when there's no eng sub so u think you can watch the whole thing without it thinking you can just use the words you know to understand what they say but then your just like...☺ I barely know english... Why are they laughing?.. What happen... what she say?.. And then panic or just be like a boss and pretend you know it. Sometimes the comments help confuse me even more.
We all have done that at least once.. Or more..the struggle is beyond real at times..

Its something special we all share together, hold dear in our hearts. They are our life and We are GG trash af! Together we we are always one in spirit. In person we may not alway be there for every single thing (bless those of you who are) but we make it count. We are SONE nation, on team Soshi. forever SO NYU SHI DAE!. Im just waiting till the day TaeNy have kids along with all the other girls, who knows years from now we get to see their happiness after taking on the world rocking souls, lives with their music.
I mean generations on its already in their name for a reason, I'm starting to see other groups sing and dance/ preform some of their songs like Gee and kissing you. Or even promoting them. It makes me happy and excited to see that and im sure its same for you and them. (oh also happen to like Taeyeon's illegal music on sound cloud so shout out to Twice's  Nayeon)lmao.

Anyway.. Lets get on shall we. Good or bad we're all here *low-key dead bcuz of fangirl(boy) too much having nose bleeds and all that stuff*... Damn i forgot where i was going with this?... I hate that...

Okay SNSD is just so fucking amazing and if you don't like them I promise you by the end of this whatever story things is done you'll like them too, if not oh well at least you know about it all. I hope this was relatable to Fans and if not I'll do my best to make it wayy better.

AN~ I'm sorry... I'll update something better okay look forward to it I'll try not to let u down... I gotta edit this too. This ia difficult tbh. Okay till next update then~~