Time, After Time

AN: I am holding myself accountable<< I was like 16 when I stared this writing experience. I am currently going to be in my Mid- Twenties in 3 years from now. And I did graduate with bomb a×× grades😂 I'm also shootin forr graduating med skooooool?!! (It's not giving btw, 4 more yearss left) Yeah. Still tha same lil babez inside💕 

+Xtra AN:There are some raw archives I will release. I don't wanna edit anything for the simple fact that I like the progress in how I matured and the way my point of view/ english has blossomed over the years lol. Gr8 stuff. (Im not fond of English, I prefer French or yupik. I was also rather goofy and outgoing in my teens as opposed to now)

<<Anyway!! I went to Ms. Tiffany Young's Magnetic moon tour I think prior to COVID? It was very fun all my friends nd I gave her a Peppa pig plushie, I also found a signed photo card that someone lost an hr or 2 after the venue was over (stayed because I was waiting on AAA due to car trouble, It was a bit cold but I met Fanys stylists at the time :) xxx Hyoyeon had a DJ set out here too I just had a difficult time figuring out how to get a ticket to her event in LA I had a blast at a local carnival with my home girls instead.

I had an opportunity to go to the phantasia tour, But exams were my main focus. (OT9 -it wouldn't be the same W/O Sica or it wont be the same I dunno which way that saying goes. but, you get me?)

I'd love to talk about our wonderful experiences if u been to any of their concerts! If you haven't been whose concert or even would you go to?  Solo or OT-Anywhere.

If I could I'd definitely go to one in their INTNW era and one of the Japanese tours. My favorite would beeee..  Love and peace or the first J-tour.

Can you IMAGINE?? How exciting and fun to expiernce that thrill. Waving your designated light stick around singing along vibing, meeting friends and matching faces to the names you seen online or making new homies and keeping in contact with them. Good laughs and memories. Fandoms are so darling sometimes lol. Collecting merch and living in the arena for that moment captured 4Eveaaa in your heart (Forever 1, Divine who?)

Not to mention pink ocean everywhere.

Fun fact: Tiffany's favourite colour is pink.

I have purchased 2nd hand J-tour Merch and it's fun/ exciting. Does that make me a poser?? Do you have any merch? Or albums or photo cards? non kpop related is coo.

Fun fact: SNSD were the very first Kpop group to encourage fans to buy physical photo book albums using Photo cards of the members individually or in a group PC. some have messages on them or are signed in some sort. >>thats pretty cool, right?

Sooo! If anyone went or seen tha girls I hope you enjoyed yourselves and was able to remain composed bcuz I'm sure anyone who has worked their career for 2+,5+, even 10+ years appreciate people who can handle themselves and be mature.  Coming from a health care provider POV too.

We can't control external forces and that is fine. Your internal dynamic is a key factor to the outcome of your situation.

It takes a lot to control your emotions. But, baby Boo, that is something capable of achieving!! You can be chillen and have a bangin time. You can go through something traumatic and slowly regain your composure.

I dunno what COVID did?? but I expiernce and hear about how young adults are paying money. Going to events and just trippen. Throwing phones, not respecting personal boundaries, all other countless types of wack behaviour.
   Like I know you got plenty common sense, Lol.

If you can't handle yourself or let small things get to you, Please, baby. Stay. Home. Nobody has the energy or time to put you in check or fear for their well being because you got beside yourself and forgot manners. Ik stuff happens but Y'ALL bein ghetto is not plots, fr.

Highlight// Take care of your mental health and well being loves, it's so easy not to prioritize that enough when life is at a certain pace. 

However, take a step or two back and reflect or reevaluate your worth. Spend a moment or day(s) to decompress and take care of you. I get that we as people fall short and make mistakes but there is no great excuse for how sorry you can act in public and humiliate yourself including those around you and your environment.

  Be very careful kids and stay hydrated. Try not to over exhaust yourself prior to important events you personally have going on, no matter small or significant it may be. Rest well, drink water and please don't skip your meals. It's simple things that we can control because these things have great affects on our emotions towards the way we react and the way we receive.

Unfortunately Someone did passed out during Tiffany's concert and if it weren't for the equally alert person by standing, who noticed who knows what would've happened?

Everyone quickly created plenty of space so she could be seen and easy to aid. Tiffany noticed the subtle change and fans responsiveness rather quickly and unconcously/ automatically motioned to stop litterly everything, offered water and called for help just as quick.

(I admire that nurturing and authentic spirit.)

   The entire venue was silent and it was nerve wrecking. Like many others, I too was cobserned. However we all gave respect to the person by keeping a distance and remained quiet. No one freaked out or nothing it was just smooth/ well regulated. Soon enough once we all knew the person was properly attended to and doing okay, Tiffany then continued on.

I definitely think that in the case scenario if Fany started to freak out then we would've too yk?

Basically.. It's litterly all on how well you percieve advocate for yourself and others? Fr s+++ could've gone South so fast. Speaking from my work perspective when I peeped that, I was like honestly holding her to a high regard and dispite the intensity Of the atmosphere. That's how easy people can make a job by leading example and taking control of scary situations in a positive way.

It's difficult and takes practice. I dunno if home gurl ever expiernced that multiple times or not. But, lowkey- Tiffany has the personality/ fondness of a first responder.

That is the kind of person I continuously aspire to be in my career.

I hope you are doing well and taking great care of yourself to prevent that for reoccurring and got proper medical expertise/care. Ik you were vibing when that sudden event knocked you on your back pockets and it is not your falut, Boo. praying you had very little to no injuries at, I'm sure you were scared and traumatized about the situation at the time, My heart goes out to you fellow SONE!! I didn't write this to Embarrass anyone (your gender and all that other sensitive info isn't being used for a reason)

It's just to say that I personally feel We can do better as people to spread kindness and mind our manners in regardless of given circumstances💕
Especially in public where we exchange our money for services and entertainment because it's all valuable in the end.