Boarding

Mom (Laura's) POV
I woke up as early as 5:55 am. Last night I fell asleep of the chair. I re heated the soup and went upstairs and opened the cupboards to get bread. I heated the bread Andthe bread and went downstairs.

I placed butter in the bread which made it melt. I placed a tray over the cauldron( pot) and placed the bread over it so it would stay warm. (In 1962 this was the breakfast). I used the rest of the water I used from yesterday to brush my teeth.

I walked upstairs to re fill the bucket. When I came back down I ate bread, butter and soup. I changed into a simple white and pink plaid dress and my angel bracelet. I took a last look at my daughter.  Hoping sheafs the right decision  to stay with me not her father.

Her toes poking out from her sheet and her arms touching the dirty ground. The mattress as hard as a rock. I walk upstairs and start cleaning. (6:58).

Laurie's POV
I woke up with a sent of goodness. I stood up and stared at the steaming bread being held by the tray. I smiled in excitement to eat. So I took a loaf if bread and a bowl of soup as much times and my tummy could hold.

Then I walked into with a bucket full with water. I brushed my teeth and walked back to my bed. (All one room just a wall to block the bathroom) I checked for a dress and chose the orange and white dress with matching sandals.

I tied my hair up and fixed my bed and saw my mom never made her bed on the floor. The. I remembered my decision to stay with mom or go with dad. I walked upstairs to the living rom knowing my mom would be there.

"Thanks for the morning, ma"I say.  She nods. "I've made my decision to stay with dad"I say. She continues mopping . "So I can steal his money from him"I blurt out. She looks at me and runs to holds my head and has tears in her eyes.

"Do not live to steal, live to achieve"she says. She backs up and motions her hand for me to breathe in and out. "I am going to his house to earn money by asking for allowance everyday and comeback soon to give you the money"I correct myself.

I walk to the kitchen and start cooking hash browns, scrambled cheese eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes and waffles. I made tea and coffee and left orange juice on the table. I fixed the tables with napkins, cups and plates.

I set out platers of food and snaked a hash brown. I set ketchup and mustard on the table. I dusted the chairs and chandelier and  the dinning room was set. I cleaned the kitchen with wipes wiping the counters.

I cleans the pots and pans and spoons. I put everything in place. My mom cleaned the living room, family room, trophy room, and 3 bathrooms before me. All was left was the 4 other floors. I top toed upstairs into Diane's room.

She was always up around 10:30-ish. So I dusted her whole room fixing her bed and cleaning her balcony. Then I went to baby Dale's nursery and cleaned his room. I grabbed him dirty clothes and diapers. Then I cleaned the huge hallway.

I went to the washroom one floor up. I grabbed a bucket. Dale rear end was sensitive so we had to use pear and special soap to wash his diapers and clothes. I opened the dryer and dried his clothes. My mom dropped a backseat of clothes.

"Dianara wants her clothes to smell like roses and sweet wine and Dylan wants his as usual whatever"my mom says. Dianara was the 1st oldest. She was picky and very detail in her orders. Dylan wasn't. He was my age. 2nd oldest.

I took out Dale's clothes and washed Dianara's clothes in one washer and Dylan's in another. After I place folded and placed Dale's clothes in a basket and put Dylan's and Dianara's clothes to dry.