Chapter 12 ~ Werewolf vs Human

***Hayden’s POV***

So the boys and I were eating our lunch at the café. We sat outside, underneath a tree.

“So, who do you have a crush on?” Austin smirked.

It’s always that question. Why not ‘How was your lesson?’ or ‘How’s life?’.

“There’s this girl... she’s in one of my classes.” Teddy looked at his feet.

“Wait? You like someone? I didn’t think anyone would answer.” Austin sat there with his mouth opened.

There is this girl, long brown hair and brown eyes, white pale skin; she’s beautiful. But... she’s a vampire. I have this things with vampires; I once dated a vampire, but all she wanted was my blood, and to be known as ‘the girl who’s dating the lead footballer’. It broke my heart, or should I say she broke my heart.

Ever since that day, I have sworn not to date a vampire again. But this girl might be different.

“What about you, Austin? You must like someone.” I teased him.

“Well... she’s a feisty one. She doesn’t want me. She’s told me off, she’s trying to not fall for me. But I know she will soon.”

“Who?” This got me wondering. I mean no one is like that but... WAIT!! “It’s my sister, isn’t it!!?” I raise my eyebrows.

 “Yeah?” Austin looked confused

“Back off. No werewolf dates my sister.”

“Who are you? Her father?” Austin was getting angry.

"No. I'm her brother," I yell back.

●════════●★●════════●

***Raven’s POV***

“Arghh!” I cried out in pain. It hurts, my head hurts. It doesn’t do this unless someone’s going to get hurt. Or worse, die.

“My head...” I moaned weakly to the girls.

They all looked worried, they had no idea what was going on. Then Sammie clicked, she had an idea. Then my head went fuzzy and an image formed in my head; Austin as a werewolf about to hurt Hayden.

“Sammie, Hayden’s in trouble.” I looked at her.

“How did you know that?” India asked.

“I get these versions, when someone’s about to die, or get hurt.”

“I’m going to stop this.” Sammie said clicking her fingers and disappearing

***Sammie’s POV***

I opened my eyes to be standing between an angry Hayden and a pissed off Austin.

“What’s going on here!” I yell.

“Ummm.” Ajax looked at me.

“Tell me, or something’s bad is going to happen.” I glared at him.

“Austin said he, like, likes you, and Hayden got all protective, and, yeah," Teddy said awkwardly, looking from Ajax to me.

“Was that what hap -- wait, what?!” I yelled in shock. Austin likes me?

I was standing there for God knows how long, until Austin spoke, “Move out of the way, princess.”

“Don’t call me that!”

“I don’t want to hurt you.” Austin was angry, but I knew he was saying the truth.

“I don’t want to hurt you either but this might just a little” I walked up to him and placed a hand on his chest

I whispered a word under by breath, and Austin disappeared.

I then turned to Hayden. “What the hell is wrong with you?”

Hayden looked at his feet. “I’m sorry.”

“You’re sorry? He could have killed you!” I spoke angrily.

“I was just looking out for you.”

“I know.” I hugged him. “Just don’t do something stupid like that again.”

He kissed my forehead. "I promise, baby sis.”

“Now I have to deal with Austin.”

I closed my eyes and clicked my fingers.

●════════●★●════════●

 I opened my eyes and Austin was sitting in the corner of Prince’s stable.

“What are you going to do?” he asked me

“Nothing, just listen to me.”

He nodded his head.

“Hayden is protective of me okay, he doesn’t want to hurt you.” I knew it was a lie but I was trying to save Haydn’s life.

“Are you sure? Because it looked like he wanted to kill me.”

“I’m sure; I know my brother.” Again a lie; he keeps stuff from me.

“Then why did you send me here?” Austin raised an eyebrow.

“Because...” I didn’t know why I send Austin away. I should have sent Hayden away.

“You need to stop looking. Photos last longer.” Austin winked.

I rolled my eyes. “I won’t fall for you that easily.”

“Wait, so I have a chance?”

“I never said that you didn’t.” I winked and clicked my fingers and Austin disappeared.

●════════●★●════════●

Hey!!! Sammie here!

Sorry this chapter took forever, but I have school and a social life. 

Lots of drama in this chapter, wonder what's next stay tune!!

~Sammie x

Amey speaking!!!

I again with Sammie, we have lives ;) (and by that I mean tumblr, and doctor who, and teen wolf...).

Anyway next chapter in a week!!

Love you guys

~Amey xx