Author's Note

Hey everyone!

So a while ago I began to read Chasing Liam and I immediately found so many mistakes with my writing. Now I did write Chasing Liam back in high school so I'm not all that surprised, but I feel like that story deserved to be re-written. So slowly for the past few months that is what I have been doing.

Majority of the characters are the same, but I did add one new one as well. For the most part the story is still the same one that you all loved before. Only now some of the story lines and events have been changed which I think is for the better. Also in the first version both Chase and Liam had their own chapter however now the entire story will be in Liam's point of view. 

The story has also been spaced between three parts.

1. Part 1: The Month of Bliss

2. Part 2: The Arrival of a New Friend

3. Part 3: Breaking Down the Walls

Part one of the story features Liam and his relationship with Brody. Now as I was reading my writing I realized that the relationship with Liam and Brody was really rushed and it simply was not my best work. So I am spreading out their timeline and making it into their own part of the story.

Part two takes place three years after the events of Liam's freshman year. A lot has changed for Liam and that caused him to change a lot. Chase West enters the picture and and immediately takes a liking to Liam. The part mostly shares their trials as becoming friends as well as trying not to fall for each other.

Part three consists of the relationship of Liam and Chase. Now majority of the story has been changed from the old one. So their relationship will be different now then it was before. I personally feel its for the better, but everyone can take a read and let me know.

Now as a lot of you know I love receiving feedback from readers so please pm me or leave me comments. I'd love to hear from you!

I hope you all enjoy the new and improved Chasing Liam!

Kaylee :)