Chapter 2

Emily's Pov
5am
I feel a rush of nausea rush over. I try to get up but the room is spinning. I lean over the side of the bed and throw up. I guess the noise of me throwing up wake Hannah who holds my hair and rubs my back.
H "let it out babe"
After I finish Hannah helps me to the bathroom. Where she helps clean myself up.
E "I'm sorry about drinking so much and I'm sorry about last night"
H "It's okay Em let's talk about it later. Right now let's just get rid of this nasty hangover"

By 2pm I was feeling much better. Enough sleep and fluids and this hangover was almost gone. The mild headache was still there but I can fight through it. I make my way downstairs to see Hannah sitting in the dining room sketching some new designs. I grab a bottle water from the fridge and sit down next to her. She looks up from her sketches.

H "How are you feeling"

E "Much better. Thanks for taking care of me"

H "What kind of wife would I be if I didn't take care of you" She gave me a soft smile

E "I love you so much Hannah.And I'm sorry about last night"

H "I love you to Em. But we do need to talk about last night"

E " I know"

H "Why did you shoot down the baby idea so quickly. Be honest what are you scared of"

E "I'm scared that baby will be born like me"

H "Awe Em who cares if the baby is born special like you. We will love the baby no matter what"

E "I'm not worried about us of course I'm going to love our child regardless. I'm worried about when or he/she gets older. I was bullied and I don't want our child going through that"

Hannah's Pov

I reach for Em's hand

H "Baby you are the strongest person I know. And I know for a fact you will teach our child to be just as strong as you"

I get up and sit in Emily's lap. I kiss her gently on the lips. The kiss quickly turns into a full blown make out session. Emily breaks the kiss and looks me in the eyes.

E " I'm always going to have this fear but you know what Hannah let's go make a baby"

She stands up with me and I immediately wrap my legs around her waist .  She carries us up the stairs to our bedroom. She places me gently on the bed.

** I hate writing smut scenes. You know what they did they f***** each other senseless**

Emily is panting on top of me. She pulls out and rolls next to me. She pulls me in to her strong arms.

E "I love baby"

She kisses me on top of the head

H "I love you so much Em. Did you really mean what you said about trying for a baby"

E "Yeah of course. So do you just get off the pill or do you have to go to the doctors"

H " I can just stop taking them but I want to go to the doctors and just make sure everything is fine. But till then practice makes perfect"

**Time Jump To The Day Of The Doctors Appointment**

Emily's Pov
 Hannah and I are sitting in the waiting room of the doctors office.

H "Are you nervous"

E "No"

I roll my eyes at Hannah's question

H "Are you sure Em? Your leg won't stop shaking. Baby there is nothing to be nervous about this is just check up to get off the pill that is it"

Hannah grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze

Nurse  "Hannah Fields that doctor will see you now" 

Hannah and I get up. We follow the nurse to the room

Nurse "Mrs. Fields we need to check your weight, height and blood pressure"

H "Okay no problem"

After they check the basics. Hannah sits on the hospital bed while I sit on chair next to her. The doctor walks in five minutes later.

Doctor " Mrs Fields how are you ? What bring you in today?"

H "I'm good doctor I just came in today because Emily and I want to start a family. I know I can just stop the pill but I want to make sure everything is okay."

Doctor "Okay Mrs. Fields change into this gown and then when I come back we will do the check"

The doctor leaves Hannah to change into her gown. I can't help but stare at my beautiful wife. Her body is amazing. I feel Emily junior hardening in my pants. Just the site of her drives me crazy.

H "You okay there baby"

Hannah smirks at me

 E "Yeah i'm fine"

H "You don't seem fine"

E " You are just so sexy and if the doctor wasn't coming back I fuck you right here"

Hannah blushes

The doctor walks back in and she begins her examination. I'm actually pretty relieved that Hannah's doctor is not man.

Doctor "Well Mrs. Fields everything looks good.I see no problem with you and Emily conceiving a child"

After  Hannah gets dressed we leave and make our way home. Time to start the baby making process.

**I hope you guy enjoy the update. If you read some of my other stories I mentioned that I was diagnosed with ITP ( Blood Disease) and I got my spleen removed in November. Ever since I got my spleen removed I have been having severe headaches and my doctors were really worried that it can be something really bad. Well today an MRI on my brain and everything came back clear. Which is good but my doctors still want me to see a Neurologist. So if I  don't update right away I'm sorry**