So sweeeet

Lucy Pov

It's already past noon and natsu's still not here with happy. I'm right here talking with mira.

"Ne Mira?"
"Nani?"

"Where do you think natsu went? Do you think they went on a vacation?"
I asked mira hoping that she might have an idea

But then she suddenly became a fangirl and her eyes became heartshaped. Then she ripped her dress revealing her Nalu underwear. I just sweatdropped.

"Miraaaaaa?! What the hell?!" I furiously asked her.

"I've bought a whole room for 500 thousand jewels a month and I call it the Nalu room, it is filled with nalu stories, pictures, bags, things underwears, dresses <3 I even have a picture of your daughter called nashi"
She cant stop fangirling

What happened to mira? She just lost herself in the nalu world.
"We dont have a daughter mira~ we're not even dating"

"I've studied fortune telling for 2 years to predict about nalu's future and I saw there that this day would be very special and I also saw that you two would have a daughter soon." She explained seriously, I cant believe it. She studied fortune telling just to predict her bias' future?

"You're impossible mira!" I grunted.
Then happy suddenly came to me crying.

"Happy?! What's wrong happy?" I hugged him hoping that he'd get better.

"Natsu! He's veryvery cold!" My heart skipped a beat, I dont know what happened to him but I feel that it's something terrible. I suddenly felt my legs move on its own and I found myself running towards natsu's home.

I'm infront his door now and I slammed it reallyreally loud. I looked around

"Natsu? Natsu?!" I looked in his bedroom and yeah he's there.

He wrapped himself in his blanket freezing.
"Natsu?" I crawled on the bed.

"L-Lu*cough*" He tried to speak but he cant. I tried to get his temperature and held his forehead. It's not hot but instead it's veryvery cold. This cant seem to be a fever?
Or maybeee. I checked on my cellphone opening the app called google.

Searching: Fever with a very cold tenperature
Result: is a kind of fever that only affects dragon slayers especially if a dragon slayer ate something he/she cant eat. Or if he/she is already weak but pushed her/him self to work even harder.

Okay so that explains it. "Natsu, you have a fever." I caress his cheek.

"Y-ye*cough*"

Searching: Ways to make dragonslayers with a fever better.
Result: ●Wipe the patient with hot water using a towel
●Turn the lights on
● light a fire
And ●.......

When I red the last part. I felt myself blush like an idiot. Nonononono

I wiped his body with hot water, I turned the lights on and I lighted a fire in the fireplace. I felt hesitant to do the last part.
But I decided to do it.

I took my top of revealing my bra. And I sat infront of the fireplace to make myself hot.
Then I went to get natsu, I took his shirt of revealing his mascular body and 6pack abs.
I carried him towards the fireplace, he is laying down since he dont have the strength to stand. And then I was hesitating to hug him very tight. But yeah I did it

I hugged him very tight and I really felt his body warming up a bit. But then he suddenly hugged me, tighter than the way I hug him.

Then we slept together.
When I woke up, I felt his body feeling better so I decided to go but then happy arrived. Me and natsu are still topless.

"Mymy, kids these days tsktsk" this darn cat.

"No! You've got the wrong idea. I was just making him feel better." I explained.

"In that way? Hoho I'm gonna tell mira" Happy is also a fan of us and mira already made a nalu fansclub. It has 800,000 members and a lot wants to join. Mira is the president and happy is the vice.

"Nooo please haappppy! Nothing happened! I gotta go now!" I grabbed my top and wore it. I exited natsu's room and I was looking for my bag in the living room.

I pushed one of the sofa and then I saw a door that probably leads underground. I looked around to see if happy's there and luckily he's not so I came to check it. I went downstairs, it's really really dark. I went to check for a lightswitch and yeah I found it.

I turned the lights on and then my heart suddenly skipped a beat. I just froze there not being able to say a single word.

Natsu has a room, a room full of.

Full of ME! and us together, my outfits, our jobs, he even had a record of my laughs, my videos, sone of the things, he even made a swetmater with my face, everything about me. I found a letter.

For my love, lucy. *Blushes*

Dear lucy.

When I first met you, I alreasy knew that we would be very great friends. I see nyself in you a lot. Cheerful, noisy, but sometimes you're very very mean. We became bestfriends, we went on jobs together and we always save each other. You night not be that strong but you're stronger than me. You're being able to handle a lot of enotions despite your past. I admire you because of that lucy. For a year I thought that I only want you as a friend but no, I always deny my feelings. I want to be more than that luce. I LOVE YOU very much.

When I red that letter, I felt my heart throbbing so fast. I cant believe it, we feel the same way. I felt tears on my face and a smile that cant end.

I saw a cartolina and a marker on a desk. I decided to do something. When I'm already done, I exited the house.

Natsu pov

I was feeling better because of lucy. My long time love, I checked my lucy room and I guess she already saw it.Darn!

I saw my letter and yeah she already red it.

I went to the other side but it was so dark so I went to turn the lights on again.

When I saw it, I died. I really died. My heart stopped beating and I dont have the ability to speak anymore. I froze and I felt tears in my eyes.

I was smiling. Lucy wrote something, something that made ny world upside down.

-I LOVE YOU TOO NATSU-
I can die already. Lucy loves me. Lucy loves me. I screamed

"LUCY LOVES MEEEEEEE!" I felt my heart jumping in joy. This is a very special day