Chapter 11

-Jessica's P.O.V-

I woke up with someone gripping my ass. I almost screamed until I remembered last night. I blushed. Ashton's eyes opened and he kissed my cheek. 

"You alright?" He smiled a toothy smile.

"Yeah just a little sore. Down there." He smirked and I blushed a deeper shade of red. I go up and walked to the bathroom wincing because of the pain. Soon my feet were off the ground and I was being carried in Ashton's arms.

"Here you go mate" he said huskily in my ear.

"I-I have to shower" I said walking towards the shower.

"Can I join you?" He smirked. I just laughed and shook my head. He pouted. I internally awed. 

"Please?" He said while coming closer and lightly pecking my lips. I sighed.

"Fine but no funny business I actually need to shower" I said playfully glaring at him. I turned on the shower and waited for the water to be perfect. I got in the shower and Ash came in right behind me. I went to grab the soap but Ash stopped me.

"Let me do it" he said huskily. He grabbed the soap and slowly washed my body taking extra time to hold and wash my breasts. He's trying to seduce me, and it was working. I moaned when his fingers went over my nipple. Suddenly he stopped. 

"Done" my eyes shot open. 

"What?" He smirked.

"You said no funny business" that bastard. I sighed and got an idea. 

"Alright hand me the soap" it's my turn. His eyes got wide as he handed me the soap. I washed his chest taking extra time on the abs. I slowly made my way down to his v line tracing it with my soapy finger. His head went back and he held back a moan. My hands went lower and I lightly grabbed his cock. And started rubbing it just to tease him. Then I stopped. 

"All done" I said as I rinsed him off and I did the same.

"Oh no you don't." he turned me around and kissed me hard. I kissed back and pulled away.

"No funny business" I winked and stepped out of the shower. 

"Tease." he said groaning. I laughed and put on my clothes and walked back to our room. I waited for Ash to come back.

'What's takeing so long?' I mind linked him.

'Well mate because of your little stunt I had to take a cold shower' I burst out laughing. 'Ill get you mate' he said suductively.

"Whatever you say" I yelled and then smiled.

'Watch out babe I'm an alpha we love a challenge' I can imagine him smirking right now.

'Game on alpha' I laughed and went downstairs to have breakfast. I can't wait to see what he has in store. Little does he know I've got a few tricks up my sleeve.