A 180 Degree Turn [BoyXBoy] Chapter 15

A/N: FINALLY! My laptop’s all better. :’D

And now I can use PS for making covers. WOOT! XD

Sorry for taking long. :)

Dylan’s POV

I turned to the corner in a hurry and almost bumped into my dad. He caught me before a collision happens.

“Whoa, son,” Dad steadied me, “What’s the hurry?”

I tensed. After everything else, I still haven’t talked to dad about me being gay yet. I just hope my dad, my idol, doesn’t hate me for loving my mate.

“Just looking for Al,” I muttered quietly and tried to avoid my dad.

“Son,” dad began as he gripped my shoulders to stop me from escaping, “Remember that the fates chose to give him to you for a reason. I’d never hate you because of something as trivial as the gender of Gabriele, control or no control, you know that, right?” He said in a stern, serious face, like I was hurting him by doubting him.

I gave him a smile, and to avoid any awkward silences, I gave him a manly hug and said, “I know, dad. Now I’m going to find Al.”

Dad smiled back and nodded as I went around the pack house looking for my cousin with a complicated life, which is not supposed to be so complicated, but decided that making it complicated will make the huge complication into a minuscule problem, but instead turned it into a crisis by stupidly deciding to ignore it.

“Ah, there you are, probably the stupidest man alive.” I greeted Alistair when I found him seated on the small old dock by the late, his feet dangling, dipped in the water.

This used to be the place where Keith, him and I went to when we were in deep thinking. The location also ensures silence and privacy. There’s a small waterfall with steady flowing water and the water was clean, the pebbles underneath were smooth and white. It was peaceful. It was the same place the three of us swore to each other that we’d take our soul mates.

“So, who told you?” Alistair asked. His voice was void of emotion.

“Gabriele,” I answered him what he already knew.

Alistair snorted. “Figures,” he muttered.

“Are you going to do anything about it?” I went straight to the point.

Alistair had this sad face on that doesn’t suit his usual bratty and cocky personality. “I’m straight. I bully gays. How do you think I should feel?”

“Confused,” I replied, “But are you going to do anything about it?”

“He hates me.”

“And are you going to do anything about it?”

“Stop asking me that! I can’t do anything about that. Elizabeth isn’t talking to me, I have a guy mate and a female one, and I’m feeling incompetent –”

“Which you are,” I added.

Alistair ignored my comment, “And I don’t think I’m even ready for a serious relationship. And how the heck do two guys have sex? Are there ever threesome couples in the supernatural world? Where do I stick my thing in a guy?”

I rolled my eyes. My cousin is an idiot. “Sex doesn’t define a relationship.”

“Sex indeed doesn’t. But it completes a relationship.” Alistair snorted. Typical. My cousin’s sex-driven.

“Al, why don’t the three of you just talk it over?” I suggested and grunted, “But I guess you’re the one acting like a brat. I’m pretty sure you wear pants in the relationship. Or maybe the shorts since Elizabeth have you and Nicholas whipped. And if you don’t solve this now, you’re in for a future with a shitload of problems.”

Alistair frowned, but nodded. “Yeah. I guess I’ll just have to talk it out with them.” He turned to me with a small smile, “Thanks, Alpha.”

I watched my cousin go look for the twins in one of the guest houses. I was just about to go to the kitchen when Gabriele appeared. He grinned at me and boldly circled his arms around my neck and pecked my lips, a blush coloring his cheeks.

“Hey,” I murmured as I muzzled his hair with my nose in the middle of the hallway of the empty mansion. Gabriele’s hair smelled like mint, something I don’t usually like but is turning me on right now, and that sweet citrus scent that seems to follow Gabriele everywhere.

“Hey,” He replied shyly, “Have you talked to your cousin already?”

“Yeah,” I replied, smiling at his concern. Gabriele was just so caring and thoughtful. Thank goddess she didn’t mate me with a guy like Alistair. Mate or not, I’d punch him in a heartbeat for being an idiot.

Father declared today as a rest day. The security was still tight, but he managed to pull some strings and got tons of charms to keep the vampires out. It’s going to wear off in three days maximum, but for now, we’re going to spend time with our mates, planning and relaxing.

“So what do you want to do today?” Gabriele should choose on today’s activity since my mind’s taking a day off.

“Let’s make out in your room.” My mate answered automatically, as if not thinking before he said it.

Gabriele’s face flushed a dark shade of pink and I swear if he keeps blushing, he’s going to faint.

I smirked at him and swept him off his feet, holding him bridal style against me, “I think I’m going to take you up on that offer.”

Gabriele didn’t comment and pressed his face against my chest to hide his embarrassment, his ears also reddening, but I didn’t mention it. He was already going to pass out from the mere mortification.

Instead, I carried him off to my room, deciding that’s where I want to spend my entire day.

---

WARNING (A/N): Grrrr… Stupid writer’s block.

I might make the next chapter (will be up soon) a biiiiiiit lemony. You guys “up” for that?

Ahaha… Get it? “Up”? Hahahah… Aha- Yeah, I’ll shut up.

Anyway~ sorry for the late update. Don’t forget to read, enjoy, vote and comment.