Chapter 6

Hey peeps. I'm back. I have to hurry and finish this, cause the new book is coming out soon. I got a pic of the title and cover. It's above. On with the story!!

Alex Bailey was unsure about something. She had a strange feeling that something was going to happen. Something that wasn't good.

Alex, Bree and Conner had arrived last night, and now it was midday. Conner and Bree were gathering all of the portal potion they had and the books they had. Alex was making more of the potion.

"Conner!" Alex shouted.

"What?" He replied.

"I'm gonna go find a place to set the potion, so it will get enough moonlight."

Conner nodded. "Okay. Be quick."

Alex took the potion and found a small area that the sun was shining brightly. If the sun is here bright, then so will the moon. Alex thought.

She set the potion down and was about to head back to the cave when she heard rustling in the bushes about 50 yards away from where she was.

Alex gulped and headed towards the area. She jumped into the bushes and found a man flat on his stomach, spying on her.

"Hello." The man said. "Aren't you looking well, Alex Bailey. Enjoy your trip to the other world?"

Alex managed to find her voice and say "Lloyd." Before powder was sprinkled on her face and everything went black.

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

When Alex awoke she was in a room surrounded by other people.

"Alex! Your awake!" A woman with auburn hair cried. She was holding a small baby, that looked like her. The baby was about 1 or 2 years old. Maybe even 3.

Alex frowned. "I'm sorry, but who gave you permission to speak to me? I need to find my master."

----------------------------------------------

"I need to find my master." Lloyd heard Alex say. He grinned. The powder worked! It turned all her memories of the royals and this world bad and made it seem that Lloyd was her master.

Lloyd opened the door. All the Royals were in there along with Alex who was glaring at Cinderella, with Hope in her arms.

"Hello Alex." Lloyd said.

"Master!" Alex cried. "Get me out of here! These people are disrespecting you!"

"Of course." Lloyd replied. The royals were horror struck.

"What did you do to her?!" Cried Sleeping Beauty.

"Oh just made her my personal  weapon and servant." Lloyd replied, while pretending to inspect his hands.

Well this is better then I thought. Lloyd thought, grinning like crazy. I really will take over the fairy tale world. And the the other world to. With that note, Lloyd took Alex by the arm and dragged her away. This Alex Bailey didn't protest once.

Ooooooooo scary! So it's spring break for dis guy. I'm updating everyday for this story. If your a Harry Potter lover read my Harry Potter story and if your a Percy Jackson lover I got a mortals meet demigods. Hope you have a great week!!

Love,
Dis Guy!!!