First Kiss

Harry: You’re seated beside Harry on your third date when music starts. You recognize the tune with a smile, turning your head you find Harry with an outstretched hand and you accept. He helps you stand, leads you out from beneath the tree you’d been under before twirling you into his arms slowly. The moon casts a glow on his face, handsome as ever as he grins at you. The material of your soft purple dress sways between you, catching between his knees as he moves slowly before he’s stepping away from you. You giggle, spinning beneath his outstretched hand before he’s pulling you back against his chest and you’re content. He fingers the strands of your curled hair between his long fingers, lips moving as he sings the lyrics of Marc Anthony. You sigh, inhaling the calming scent only he posses before he tilts you backwards. You trace his features with your eyes, taking in every inch of his handsome face as he flicks his curls to the side as his own eyes do the same to the planes of your face. He leans down and your breathe catches, a lump forming in the back of your throat and you can’t think. He smiles softly, eyes flicking to your lips as you inhale sharply but he stops. Noses touching, Harry slants his head until he’s a breath away and your eyes flutter close on their own accord. His ragged breath pants against your lips, sweet and warm and you’re about to open your eyes when he presses forward. One hand at your lower back, he anchors you to him as his lips press to yours gently and you arch into him. And just as quickly, he’s pulling away with a smile and you follow until you’re lips press to his. Kissing Harry Styles is something you’ll never tire of, you’re sure of that as his lips move against yours slowly beneath the moonlight.

Liam: You’re laughing, head tossed back as the ends of your hair tickle the top of your lower back and Liam is enchanted. He’s so often lost in everything you do and watching you laugh is no different. Harry was acting like a child, refusing to ride any rides at Universal and Liam was pouting. You tug on your boyfriend’s hand, a smile playing at your nude lips as you pull him towards the Harry Potter section to get lost in the wonderment of Hogsmeade. Children bustle around you as he lifts your butter beer high, weaving through the crowd until he’s at the table you had accosted. It’s tucked in a corner, out of the bustle of the doorway and prying eyes and he’s grateful for the chance to sit. He has the urge to kiss you, just lean forward until his lips are on yours but this isn’t the right place. He’s all about perfect timing and in the hustle of babbling children and warm air doesn’t seem like a perfect time. You lead him across the way, leaning back against him as you wait for thirty minutes to enter Olivanders Wand Shop. You stay close to the back, tucked together as children crowd in front of you in the dim lighting of the shop. You’re in complete awe because this is so much more than you thought it would be; Harry Potter was your life, no question. Liam just watches and as the old man starts talking about wands, he leans forward until you look up. Just in time too, because his lips close over yours softly for a sweet peck but it still leaves you breathless. Magic can be found in more places than a wand shop, you find.

Niall: Niall sighs; out breathe because explaining how to drive a shift for the tenth time is exhausting. He leans back in the front seat, foot pressed against the dash as you stall again and he prays for the poor engine of his car. His head starts to throb as you apologize and long fingers reach up to rub the impending migraine away before it starts. He jerks forward, body caught by the seatbelt and he growls. You stutter an apology, pushing down on the clutch while shifting gears and the motor groans in protest. His fingers tug at his hair, strewing the blond strands upwards until he kicks at the dashboard before shouting at you. Crying out, you tug at your own hair as the car jerks forward again before stalling and tears stream down your face. Niall shouts, screams for his car and curses because you can’t grasp the seemingly easy task of driving a stick with no regard to the tears streaming down your face. You shout back, angry because he’s not being patient as he promised and frustrated because it’s so much harder than you expected. You’re sobbing when Niall lunges across the console, cradling your wet cheeks in his hands before planting his lips to yours. He takes the breath from your lungs as his mouth and tongue take everything else. The seatbelt jerks, preventing you from moving closer but he’s pulling away to lean against the window and stare at you. He instructs you again, fingers sliding over yours as he guides your movements through the gearshifts and it’s as if the earlier scene never happened. 

Louis: You were walking hand in hand back to the door of your apartment. You had just finished up the perfect first date and were getting ready to say your goodbyes for the night. As you walk you think about how lucky you were to be in the position you were in. It wasn’t every day a famous singer stops you while you’re at work and asks you on a date, straight out of the blue. You actually couldn’t believe it really, things like this don’t happen to girls like you. You were too ordinary. But as you turn around to thank him for walking you to your door you unexpectedly see he’s closer than you were thinking. You smile as he is now inches away from your face, looking down at your lips, and you know he wants to kiss you. You prepare yourself as best you can, eager to see what it was like to kiss him. He closes up the rest of the space between the two of you as he presses his lips into yours. With his hand reaching around your waist, you place both arms around his neck to keep him there as long as possible. You never wanted this moment to end. 

Zayn: It was magical; that’s all you could think as you close the door behind you. You walk through your apartment and up to your room completely mesmerized by what had just happened. The two of you had been talking for weeks, but had just now found the time to go out on an actual date. You had fallen so hard, so fast, for him and his kiss was just as perfect as you knew it would be. He had wrapped you up in his arms right on your doorstep and completely taken your breath away. He left you wanting more immediately. You make you way to the bathroom to get a shower to let the hot water make sure you weren’t dreaming. As you wrap a towel around your wet body you hear your phone buzz on the sink. It was a text from Zayn that simply said ‘Amazing’. You couldn’t wipe the smile off of your face if you tried and knowing he was thinking the exact same thing you were at the end of the night made you smile even more.  

_______________________________________________________________

YAY FOR NEW PREFERNCE! HOW WAS IT?!

OMFG THE MOVIE WAS SO GOOD GUYS LIKE OMG A THEATER FULL OF FANGIRLS..LIKE LEGIT WE ALL WERE SCREAMING AND FANGIRLING THROUGHOUT THE MOVIE..NO JOKE.

~Girlnotonfire/Naqiya xx