Oh Archie........

Hello guys. I hope you guys will enjoy. I am 11 years old by the way. I have been collecting Archie Comics now a days. So I decided to write this. Enjoy. :)

Lots of love,

Patricia, A.K.A princesscutiecute06

------------------

CHAPTER 1: New Guys And Gals At Riverdale High.

"Bye mom, bye dad!" Archie shouted before he left his house.

Archie Andrews is an old guy at Riverdale. He has been enrolled in a new school this school year. His old school is a private school named Riverdays Kidde School. This year his parents had enroll him in a public school named Riverdale High. His parents enrolled him here because they wanted Archie to experience a Public High School life. Archie was a Freshman. Today's was his first day.

"I wonder what Riverdale is like. I hope I can make new friends today." Archie said to himself as he walked to Riverdale High.

Finally,Archie had arrived at Riverdale High. Infront of the Riverdale High was the school Principal, Mr. Weather Bee and students lining up to get their school I.D. picture taken, books and notebooks, school schedule, school campus map, and locker number. There were many students at the line and at the very last was the beautiful Veronica Lodge. And infront of her was the beautiful and sweet Betty Cooper. Archie was shcoked and his jaw dropped open when he saw the both of them. Suddenly Archie was startled when he felt someone tap him in the shoulder. He quickly turned around and saw Jughead.

"Close your mouth. You'll catch flies..... And you just caught those two girls attention." Jughead said to him and giggled. Archie closed his mouth and looked at Jughead with a mysterious look on his face, and then he quickly looked at Betty and Veronica and saw then staring at him. He was shocked and just waved a hand at them. And they waved back.

"Hi ya. I'm Jughead Jones." Jughead said to Archie while putting his hand out and smiling at him. Archie turned around and saw him. "Hello. I'm Archie." Archie replied while they both shaked hands. "You new here?" Archie asked Jughead while putting back his hand in his backpack strap. "Not really. I've been in Riverdale High since I was Grade 4. I have many friends here. But some of them changed school." Jughead replied. "Oh. Is this also the campus for Elementary?" Archie asked Jughead with a curious look. "Nope. Elem campus is not here. But it is a few blocks away." Jughead replied with a smile on his face. "Oh okay. Uhm..... Let's go to the line. Don't wanna miss anything for my first day." Archie said with a smile and walked to the line, and Jughead followed him. Their walk to the line was very silent. After one minute, they have finally reached the end of the line. Archie went first and Jughead was now the last. Archie was at the back of the beautiful and rich Veronica Lodge. He was listening to Veronica and Betty's girly conversation. Archie knew she needed to get their attention. So Archie thought of something.

"Excuse me miss." Archie said while tapping Veronica on the shoulders. Veronica heard Archie and felt his tap. Veronica turned around and said "Yes?" Archie saw Veronica's face, and since Betty was looking at Veronica, Archie saw both of their beautiful faces and smiled. "May I ask why are we linig up?" Archie replied to Veronica. "We're gonna take our I.D. Pictures, School schedule, school campus map, Books and Notebooks, and locker numbers." Veronica replied to Archie with a smile. "Okay. Thank you." Archie said to Veronica while smiling. "Hi. I'm Betty Cooper." Betty said to Archie while reaching her hand out and smiling. "Hello. I'm Archie Andrews. I'm new here." Archie said while they're shaking hands. "Hello I'm Veronica." Veronica said to Archie while she seperated his hand from Betty's, and making Betty a bit upset "Hello. I'm Archie Andrews. Anyways, are you gals old here?" Archie replied with a smile. "Yes. I was here since Grade 5." Betty replied. "No. I just went to this public school because I heard that Betty was studying here. Betty's my bestfriend." Veronica replied before hugging Betty. "Oh okay. Oh Betty you're next." Archie said to Betty and pointing at the booths. "Indeed you are sweetie. Look good on that picture." Veronica said to Betty while making here pretty and brushing here blonde hair. "Thanks. Look good also guys. I hope we have the same schedule." Betty said to Veronica and Archie with a wave before going to the booths. "Veronica. You're next!" Mr. Weather Bee yelled. "Coming Sir." Veronica replied. "Bye Archie. Good luck." Veronica said to Archie before kissing him in the cheeks and going to the booths. Finally Archie was next. Archie got his new I.D., Campus map, locker number, books and notebooks, and school sched. He saw Betty and Veronica jumping. He went to them and asked them why were they jumping. "ARCHIE!!!! WE HAVE THE SAME SCHED!!!" Veronica and Betty said at the same time before Archie could ask why. "Really? May I see your sched?" Archie asked and Veronica nodded and gave him her sched. Archie looked at both and was suprised. " WE ALSO HAVE THE SAME SCHED!" Archie said with excitement and quickly returned Veronica's sched. Veronica accepted it. Veronica and Betty looked at each other and they screamed with excitement. Jughead asked them their sched and he saw that they were all the same.

Finally the school bell rang. They were only up to twelve o'clock since it's their first day. "Bye guys see you all tomorrow." Archie said before walking out. "Bye!" They all yelled at Archie.

After walking a long distance from school to his home, Archie finally got home. And so did the others. After they ate dinner, took a bath, and dressed up. They all went upstairs and opened their Tablets, Iphone, Ipad, Laptops, and Computers to check their twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Gmail, Yahoo mail, and Skype but there are no follows, adds, nor requests. They guess none of them can find them. They decided to just ask them their phone numbers, accounts and E-Mails tomorrow. So they all logged out, turned off their gadgets and brushed their teeth and went to bed.

"Today was so fun. I'm so tired. But now I can get a good night sleep." Archie said to himself before setting his alarm and turning off his alarm. All of them fell asleep at exactly 7:00 PM.

-----------------

There you have it guys chapter 1. Hope you liked it. Sorry if it's a bit long. The first chapter is just one day though. I did this in a half hour. So I hope you appreciated it. if I get atleast 10 or 15 reads I'm gonna update my 2nd chapter. Bye guys. Have a nice day. :) Love you all. :)

Lots of love,

Patricia, A.K.A. princesscutiecute06