Epilogue: Drunk in love.

Hi, guys. This is the last chapter of this story, it's been fun writing it :)
Thank you for putting up with my horrible punctuations and lazy grammar! Love you <3

The moment Scott walks into his apartment, he's welcomed by a slim pair of arms wrapping themselves around his neck tightly.

"I missed you so much", Mitch says only tightening his hold around the tall blonde, and taking a deep breath soaking the familiar sense of comfort in.

Scott chuckles and pulls him closer, swaying a little to the beat of their hearts. "I haven't been gone for that long, sweetheart".

"I still missed you a lot", Mitch says pulling back a little, then leaning forward to plant a long lingering kiss on Scott's cheek.

"How was your day?", Mitch asks taking Scott's hand in his and guiding them to the living room.

Scott sits down tugging on the smaller man's sleeve until he's sitting on his lap. "Tiring. Monday's are always tiring. However, I have you here with me now, so it doesn't even matter anymore". He finishes his sentence tracing a finger down Mitch's jawline lazily.

Mitch flashes a shining smile that makes Scott's heart flutter inside of him, he then leans in to peck his lips repeatedly.

"I have a surprise for you, babe" the younger man says a huge grin occupying his face.

"What is it?" The blonde questions skeptically.

"We are having dinner with Kirstie, Jeremy, Gen and Anthony. I already cooked and arranged everything. I even got an outfit out ready for you".
Mitch takes Scott's hand in his lacing their fingers together. "It's more of a thank you for putting up with our bs kind of dinner".

Scott relaxes his head back on the couch, bringing Mitch to lay down on him. They cuddle for a brief moment before Scott speaks up, "That sounds lovely. Thank you".

"We have 2 hours before we have to get showered and heat the food. Let's go cuddle in your room, honey".

-----

It's been a month since Scott has officially asked Mitch to be his boyfriend. They practically spend every hour they're not working or sleeping on together.

Scott's space in his own closet is getting invaded by Mitch's gowns. His cabinets have gluten free snacks in them. The little man's impact is apparent everywhere, and his radiant energy spreading positive vibes down the blonde's spine.

That empty hole in the depth of his gut is filled with warmth and sunshine. It's not cold and dark anymore. It's fucking bright and beautiful.

----

Mitch rolls on his side to see that his other half has already passed out. They were watching a movie in bed and might have "accidentally" consumed an extra amount of alcohol tonight. Funnily enough, they seem more drunk in love than alcohol.

Mitch snuggles deeper into Scott, laying there beside him.

Few moments later, he can't resist any longer, so he starts sprinkling kisses all over the blonde's face.

Scott stirs up a little, opening his eyes slowly, a content smile causing his cheek to faintly dimple.

Mitch leans down to meet his lips, they kiss each other with so much passion and hidden desires.

The younger man pulls back first for breath, whispering "I love you" before he goes back to capture a perfect pair of lips into his mouth again.

He can hear "I love you more" being whispered back at him, in the little space between their hungry mouths that don't fail to meet again and again.