Chapter 6

Chapter 6 -

Ellie's POV-

"Harry!!! What the fuck" I yelled. Trying to cover myself up. My arms were crossed across my chest in an attempt to not feel so exposed in front of Harry. I quickly grabbed an old t-shirt from my wardrobe an lifted it over my head. The shirt fell mid thigh so I felt comfortable covered up.

"Well you didn't lock you door, your lucky it was just me" he replied looking smug.

"Erhh whatever, what did you want?" I said picking up my boots and putting them into my wardrobe. Harry edged closer to me.

"I forgot to tell you that Holly said she won't be back til tomorrow night" he said looking me up and down. I felt really uncomfortable considering I'm only wearing a t-shirt.

"Okay thank you" I mumbled tugging at the hem my t-shirt.

Harry winked at me before making his way out of my dorm.

"Ohh and Ellie black lace really suits you" he chuckled before leaving. I ran up to the door and locked it quickly. I did not want another surprise visit from Harry. I went to the wash basin that me and Holly shared in the room. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and tied my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head. I jumped into bed, i was so happy that its Sunday because I would not be prepared for classes. Before falling asleep I thought about what happened with me and Harry in the bar. Ergg he is such a flirt but I think i like it.

With that thought I fell into a deep sleep.

Next morning.

I woke up to a beam of light shining through my curtains. I groaned rolling over to check the time on my phone. I found my phone under my pillow. 10:21 was the time, I plugged my phone into charge considering i forgot to charge it last night. I slipped out of bed and collected my wash bag from of the dresser. I found a big fluffy cream towel in the top of my wardrobe and placed it next to my wash bag. 'What to wear urm?' I thought as I grabbed my black skinny jeans and my black oversized knitted jumper. Then for underwear, plain black bra and black female boxers will do. The weather is gloomy outside I don't feel like bright colours today. I grabbed the towel and my wash bag I laid out and unlocked my door but then locked it behind me and headed of the shower room.

The shower room wasn't as bad as expected everyone has their own cubical to get ready in. But luckily no one was in the shower room other than me. I grabbed my dirty laundry and kept my towel on my head as I headed back to my dorm room with my key ready in my hand. After showering and getting dressed and brushing my teeth.

Once I entered my dorm room I put my dirty laundry in the basket and took the towel off my head. I started making my bed until I heard a buzzing from my phone.  

Picking up my phone I saw my mom was ringing me.

"Hiya mom" 

"Hello baby how was yesterday?" 

"Oh it was great me and Holly went out for a drink just to get to know each other better, it was fun." 

"You didn't drink too much did you?" 

"Oh no I only had a couple of drinks I didn't want to be drunk aha."

I thought it was best to leave the part out about Harry and Niall tagging along. Also I missed out the part where I kissed the bartender and when Harry was kissing my neck and feeling my thighs.

"Well I'm glad your having fun but remember you have classes tomorrow are you prepared?" 

"Well actually I've just had a shower I'm heading out to get some stationary and stuff, then I'm all set". 

"Right well ill leave you to it hunny, love you and ill see you soon". 

"Okay bye mom, love you too".

Then I hung up the phone dropping my phone on my bed. I walked over to the mirror on the dresser and started brushing my damp hair. I blow dried my hair and tied it into a messy bun. Grabbing my black vans I slipped them on before grabbing by car keys, dorm key,purse and phone.

Shutting the dorm door and locking it I headed to the car park, slipping the dorm key and my phone into my jeans pocket. Hopping down the stairs with purse and car keys in hand. Walking into the entrance I saw Jane at her desk again.

"Morning Jane" I chimed.

"Hello Ellie, a good night last night?"

"Erm yeah it was good" ignoring the whole Harry thing.

"Ohh good"

"Well I'll see you later Jane"

With that I turned around on my heel and headed for my car. But then I bumped into someone. Harry.

"Oh hello Harry"

"No apology for bumping into me?" He smirked.

"Your just lucky it's me that bumped into you rather than someone else" I placed my hand on my hip after repeating the words he said last night after walking in on me in my underwear.

"Oh really, whys that?" He brushed his fingers threw his hair and looked down at me edging closer and closer to me.

"Erhh I am not playing this game with you Harry, why are you even in this dorm?" I slipped my phone out my pocket and checked the time and slipped it back into my pocket. "At 11:30" I added.

"Coming to visit my friend Amy" he winked.

"Gross" I said with a look of disgust on my face.

"You didn't seem to mind in the bar"

"And on that note I'm leaving" I huffed an headed to my car.

"See you around Ellie" Harry shouted.

"No you will not Harry" I shouted back.