* Chapter 20 *

:: Jezay P.O.V ::

I woke up late as hell by a text from Kocko asking where I am. My Mother hadn't been home for the last 24 hours or so and Lyj was crashed out not able to wake himself up let alone me. I had already missed 2 lessons and was debating on whether I should bother to go in or not but I just decided to. I dragged myself out of my bed and searched through my draws still half asleep. I pulled out some denim dungeries and a white vest top not bothered at all. I found a red snap back in my room this time and just put that on covering my greecy hair.

"ZayZay What you doing here, your late as hell." Lyj walked in rubbing his eyes after yawning.

"I know, I know. I'm going." I said rushing around loading my bag.

"Ok, Don't tell anyone about lastnight expecially Ma." He reasured me and I nodded leaving the room.

___________________________________

"Can we just talk Jez!?" I sped up walking along the corridors trying to ignore his every word until he grabbed me by the arm gently and made me face him.

"What!? You say you love me and shit but if you did you would of told me straight up that your brother beat my brother, Prod would." I yelled letting go of his grip.

"I never knew my bro beat yours up and I do love you, stop comparing me to him! I'm going to tell him to stop Jez, I promise." He looked at me with his furrowed eyebrows waiting for me to reply.

"So if your brother told you not to deal with 'The Johnsons' Why did you??" I asked him in a dead serious tone.

"Because... I love you. Johnson or not. Screw what my bro say, it wont stop me from dealing with you and it won't stop me from loving you either, I don't care what Trey has to say."

"But I care. I care when my brother gets put into hospital because of

yours. I don't have a father. He's basically all I got." I sighed letting out a few tears. He pulled me into a hug which caused me to cry a little more into his chest.

"Jez, I will try my hardest to make him leave your brother alone, I swear bae, I hate seeing you like this." He rubbed his hand up and down my back to comfort me.

"Okay." I sniffled then ran my index fingers across my eyes wiping the tears trying to avoid messing up my eye make-up.

"I'm Gunna go to class, you ok?" He asked in a caring tone.

"Yeah." He kissed me on the forehead and then left off just as Someone came up behind me and covered my eyes.

"Guess who."

"Prod." I crossed my arms and smiled confidently.

"Wrong." He chuckled and moved his hands away from my eyes. I turned around and smiled as he revealed himself.

"Oh.. Hey Prince."

"Do I sound like Prod foreal?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Nah." I chuckled.

"Right... You still coming saturday?" He asked as we made our way to class.

"Uh.. yeah should be." I really wasnt up for it but I did'nt want to let him down so I didn't say anything.

"Okay, have you seen the new girl?"

" Uhm... no, What does she look like?"

"uhh... She looks like.. you." He said as we walked down the hallway.

"Come again?" I laughed sarcastically in disbelief.

"Im being serious Jez, the way she talks, walks. Almost everything. She walked into the building like she owned the place rocking her Jordans and jogging bottoms one leg up one down, a crop top and she even had a jumper wrapped around her waist. The only difference is she is way more of a flirt " He said seriously. This couldn't of been true. I thought I was the only one different to everyone else but I'm the same as her by the sounds of it.