Tripping.

I went Up that filthy staircase until I reached that grey, in the past white, door. I knocked, but no one answered back. I waited for a couple of minutes until Saint opened it. 

I didn't really know he's real name, but I did knew he had The best weed in town, he was The king of weed and The God of MDMA. He smiled and let me in.  

"yo Rasta-Boy, come on in, young man" 

Apparently I wasn't The only one inside willing to get some drugs. "Have you met WeedLips" he pointed at a brunette girl. She had a tired and sick look. "She ain't got no money, but surely knows how to pay her debts." He laughed, and winked at her. The girl's eyes got shiny and she lowered her face. Saint gave her some white powder and kissed her in The lips whilst harassing her ass. Then he dismissed her. 

She left the flat silently. 

"She sucks for heroine until my cock is sore, she's a fucking miracle, I'm telling you man" 

I smile back at him. Surely, this man is fucking disgusting. Poor creature, that girl, I mean, saint's got the most filthy face in this whole fucking world, I can't bare to imagine   his dick. 

I want to leave as soon as possible, so I went straight to The point.  

"Well, have you got any weed?" 

"I always have some of that, in fact, today I have some white widow, how much would you like?" 

" 30 bucks should do" 

He grabbed 3 plastic bags with 10 bucks in each one of them and I hand him The money. 

"See you soon RastaBoy, and do please enjoy"

I breath in The first puff of my joint whilst waiting for my colleagues. I was sitting on a bank near The park where we always met. 

I watched The people pass one way or another. People, that looked busy and troubled. I smiled at a couple of hot babes, and they both gave me back a flirty smile, but they continued their way down The street.  

I was about to give the last puff when James arrived and grabbed it.  

"Nice shit, man. Where did you get this from?" I laugh. Soon the rest of the mates arrived. That night's plan seemed cool, we were planning a big graffiti on the busiest railway line.

By 2am, we, the Beer Crew had finished our piece of street art, and let's face it, it looked superb. 

We said goodbye to each other and left.

I went home, where all my family seemed asleep, grabbed a beer from the fridge and put myself to sleep.