B.L.O.O.D - (1)

Blood Lust on Over Drive

Chapter One

Nothing tasted better than human blood. The salty metallic flavor was savored by Ronnie’s taste buds as she drank from her victim. As it slithered down her throat pumping her heart, she began to become aroused. To a vampire blood was the sweetest richest wine. Ronnie licked her lips not wasting a drop of blood but couldn’t help but feel the eager hardness of the man she was drinking from. Ronnie moaned into the strange man’s neck as she licked the blood from the puncture holes made from her fangs.

As the man groped her breasts, she rubbed her hand along his member. She massaged him and began to kiss her way down his body. She sucked him until she new he was close. She pushed him hard against the brick wall. The cold, hard stone punctured her back but she thought no more of it.

She fumbled with his pants, pulling them to the ground and swiftly slipped her panties off. As he bent down to suck on her breasts, she racked her fingernails down his back. The scraping caused scratches deep enough for blood to start to flow. She licked her fingertips and could taste his blood. As she began to become bored with him, she pulled his face up to hers showing her eagerness to be threw with him.

He entered her. He wasn’t quite as skilled or useful as she had hoped but he would get the job done. As he continued, she bit down on her previous puncture marks and drank his blood. It was during a climaxed; she could roll her victim and feed not only off the blood but the pure ecstasy of the lust.  

As she and her victim continued to have sex, the man got rougher and Ronnie sucked harder awaiting his orgasm. He began to bore her more so she decided to mix things up a bit, she pushed him against the wall and pulled herself onto him. This made him moan out loud and she knew he was ready.

 He finally released and she rolled him. The air was full of pure ecstasy. As her body radiated with power and her new energy, she threw the body against the cold dark concrete sniffing the brisk night air.

Sure, he had been a decent fuck and she got a high off the sex she had just had, but he didn’t fully satisfy her needs or her anger. She rolled to stand up and pulled on her black mini skirt and blue ribbed wife-beater. “Forget the bra and undies, I’ll be taking them off any minute when my next victim comes waltzing by,” she thought out loud to herself.

She stood up and shifted around her breasts so they would stick out the top of her shirt. Satisfied with her look, she slung the body into the dumpster next to her. No one ever looked in them anyway.

The alleyway was dark and damp and the cold licked at her skin like the harsh lashes of a whip. If she were human, she would be cold and shivering but her already cool skin was acclimated with the climate. She pulled on her stilettos and walked onto the desolate street. The only sounds around her were the clicking of her heels on the pavement and the occasional sounds of prostitutes in the night. She walked seductively swinging her hips back and fourth attracting members of both sexes

Ronnie had no care but roll her victims and drink her night away before the sun would rise. She wanted not only a good time but also, the pure power she was taking before she killed her victims. It took her mind of the reason she was out here doing it in the first place.

 A woman of the night walked over to her. She wasn’t the ugliest prostitute she had seen. She was quite beautiful with a nice body and eyes that could look into the soul.

 “Hey there, what are you doing on this side of the city?” asked the stranger. Obviously, she had the same profession, as Ronnie appeared to have. Her mini skirt was pulled up around her ass and her tube top was up over stomach baring everything she had to offer. Ronnie could smell the fresh sex smell on her and her senses went into hyper drive. With the amour, she was sure to do any living creature; well living and dead considering the amount of vampires she was having sex with.