Chapter 5

@Y/n L/n: GUYS! I'LL BE DOING TWITCAM FOR THE NEXT 3O MINUTES STAY TUNE (:

You went outside in your bunk and went to the fridge. You went outside the tour bus to find John and Zakim but you coudn't find them so you went back inside. As what scooter told you, you went at the back side of the bus and turn on your laptop you place it in a table and started your twitcam.

@Y/n L/n: GUYS! I'M LIVE NOW! (: *Link attached

Fans started to tweet and ask you couple of questions.

What's your fave color?

"Uhm, It really depends on my mood tho, but Red is a sexy color haha"

Are you taken?

"No, I'm single"

When is your EP coming out?

"Uhm, I really don't know. But I'm writing some songs for you guys. I can't wait for you guys to hear em"

Who's your celebrity crush?

"Hmmm Andrew Garfield" You wink at the camera "Oh and blake lively omg she's so pretty" You giggle

Will you marry me?

"Yes love" You blew a kiss on the camera

How did you met Fifth Harmony?

"It was at my best friends resort, it was spring break and it tends that they were there too so yeah oh and Lauren was sneaking up on me Haha shout out to Lauren"

Did you know that you're pretty and hot?

"Woah Haha I didn't know that" You winked at the camera

Can you do a make up tutorial in your channel?

"Oh god. I don't even know how to do my make up" You giggle

Would you date a fan?

"Hmmm I guess so, why not?" You smirk into the Camera

What is your favorite song at the moment?

"Hmmm I've been listening to Close by Nick Jonas and Kiss it better by Rihanna"

Have you ever been in love?

"Wow that's deep" You giggle "Uhm I uhh I really don't know" You shrugged

What's the first thing you notice about a person?

"The way they talk or their lips? Haha I know it's weird but that's the first thing I notice about them and then there eyes"

Do you have any siblings?

"None" You pout " But I have the most amazing best friend so yeah"

You noticed that you already had 5000 people watching you. Wow, this is fun. But you still keep on talking to your fans since they're amazing.

Where are you right now?

"I'm in the tour bus haha"

If you could be in a movie, what movie would you want to be in?

"Hmmm, wow this is hard. In allegiant I guess or in the step up revolution.. yeah that would be cool" (Because you slay at dancing)

What instruments do you play except for the guitar?

"I can play the drums and piano but basic only"

What's your fave show?

"Keeping up with the kardashian, love them"