Chapter Two

*

I grinned walking out of the doctors office. Nicole is eight months now and the doctor said the baby was doing great. About a couple of months ago, we even found out she was having a boy which i was excitied about.We still wasnt together, but i knew somewhere in her head she wanted us to be a family .One day it probably would happen one day i thought.

I kind of was talking back to my mom. She says she got herself a boyfriend. That same dude who i walked in on her with that lil punk who ran out the house and left her there alone to deal with me. He alright i guess he dont talk to me just stay out of my way. He seems scared of me. Im still on my grind with the ladies i do what you call hit em and quit em.

*********************

When i got back home, My mom and her lil punk of a boyfriend was sitting in the living room. Across from them was a girl who couldnt be more than sixteen holding a little girl that was wailing at the top of her lungs.The little girl looked to be around the age of 1 or 2. If thats how babys were im not sure if i was ready at all. She tryed to rock her ,feed her , but nothing worked that sh*t been getting annoying so i stormed over there and gently grabbed the little girl she immediately stopped. All eyes were on me and ever ones eyes widen. About 3 minutes of rocking her i passed her back to her sister or mother and guess what ? she started again but this time she was reaching for me. The girl looked at me with pleading eyes as if asking me to take her. So i got her again and she stopped, I sat  the sofa beside the girl and rocked the girl hopping she would fall asleep.

''Mmm Darnell ,Phill and his daughter Alliyah and granddaughter will be staying with us for a while my mom said ."

How she just going to invite people in our house and not even ask for my approval i thought . I stared up at my mom eyes burning into her probably burning in the back of her head. She signed and looked down. ''Just for a little while Darnell, there having promblems right now she added on. Hmm some promblems i thought but i didnt care i didnt pay bills. I just didnt like how she didnt even ask me for some sort of approval. But if they stay out of my stuff its cool. The little girl was knocked out after a little while, I didnt know her name so i asked the girl Alliyah. ''Aye whats lil mama name?'' I questioned her. ''Amari'' she said smiling. ''You know you look prettier when you smile i told her.'' The whole time she was here she just had a frown on her face. I could see the blush on her face due to her light skin complexion. ''Ima go lay her down i said rising up from the sofa and walking up the stairs to my room. I laid Amari on my bed and closed my bedroom door to change.

************

Hi ! The Next Chapters Where The Good Stuff And Drama Begins : Vote N Fan Please :) And Comment !