My Hidden Identity.

Hey, This is my first story I have ever posted online. So don't be judgemental. I hope you like it. 

Please

Fan

Vote

Comment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              I wasn’t aware that I had a twin sister until my adoptive mother informed she slipped into a coma. Ah hell, so there’s another person that looks entirely the same as me? So she had the same Cherokee blood, the same rich shade of dark chocolate brown that waved gracefully down my shoulders and brought out my tan skin, the same eyes, with long lashes, that were aqua blue with silver specs. Damn, and the same high cheekbones, full lips and the flawless body.  Now I don’t feel like “One of a kind” teenaged girl.

“When can I see her?” I questioned, swinging my legs around the window sill. Clarissa looked at me with ocean blue eyes with fretfulness.

“Would you like to see her, hon?” She asked then paused and added, “It might be tough for you”

I snorted, jumping off the sill and onto a chair, “I can endure it”

It was silent for a couple of minutes then she nodded, “It might be good for you, and it’s in New York”

I grinned and strolled to my room. We were low on budget but sheesh; we were talking about New York, for crying out loud. I heard a loud honk emitting from outside. I spun around and saw a black Mercedes perched outside my driveway. I instantly recognized it was Keoni Bizhiw, he was also native decent, he was leaning against his car staring at my window. If I didn’t know him I would have assumed he was a Peeping Tom. I scampered outside carrying my backpack. His face lit up when he saw me. It’s been 3 weeks since I’ve seen him after he went on a cruise. He looked darker than before; his brown hair still looked the same, it had the wave at the tip of his hair. His chocolate brown eyes were filled with delight. We were often distinguished that we looked like brother and sister. Now that I see him, he does look a bit handsome.

“Your fringe looks messed up, Aniwaya” He chuckled, “Don’t worry I’m just joking, you look gorgeous Arabella”

Aniwaya was my last name which also meant wolf in Cherokee. I glared at him, scornfully. I loathed my name it was repulsive and Keoni knew it.

“Shut up, Keo “I scowled as I sat down in the shotgun seat.

“Are you in a bad mood?” He teased. He turned on the car and started driving. He started tapping his slender finger against the wheel. I gawked at him. He shimmered as the ray of light hit him, “What?”

“Nothing, you just look different” I replied, staring out the window. Through the reflection of the window I saw him took a quick glance at me.

“Okay, I know something is wrong, Ara Bear” Keoni sighed. Sheesh, I can never hide anything from him but that’s what best friends do, they know everything and act like complete smartasses. I should tell him about my twin sister but I could already imagine what he would say. He would tell me to get lost.

“I found out that I have a twin sister...” I announced, slowly.  I didn’t miss the look he gave me. It was your-insane look.

“Get lost” He grumbled. He parked the car and we got out. He looked the car and we walked into the school. I was aware he wouldn’t believe me.

“I’m not joking, look at me Keo. Does it look like I’m lying?” I queried, looking dead straight into his eyes. He flinched with shock. His mouth was gaping open for a couple minutes. It was taking him forever to process. I could see girls swoon as Keoni strolled by. Gah, why did he have to be so enthralling?

“You actually have a twin sister? That’s impossible. I’ve known you for 8 years and you don’t have a twin sister! Where is she? How is she? Is she ravishing as you?”

“Woah, slow down cowboy” I joked, “Yeah I do, and she’s in New York where I’m going to be in two days. She’s i-in…She’s in a coma and screw you”

“Oh, I’m sorry I-“

He was rudely interrupted by Maria, a snob, she shot me daggers. I knew she was in love with him. She adored his every move, “Hey, Keoni I need your help”

Keoni looked at me.

“Just go” I sighed and waved him away. I shouldn’t be selfish and keep him away from his other friends. I took a glance back. Keoni had his arms wrapped around her. I grabbed my books at went to Science.  I sat down.

“Hey, magnificent”

Spencer Chow, the school’s player, undressed me with his eyes. I was astonished that there was that kind of word in his vocabulary, he wasn’t what you called adequate but he was certainly pulchritudinous. I stared at him with repulse. He should know what happens if he provokes me. I opened my textbook and completely ignored him. It was always in this class, at this time, when he harasses me. I was inattentive, all I wanted was to be in New York, shopping.

“Hey. AraBella are you listening to me?”  He spited, belligerently. 

I stared at him, infuriately. “What do you want?”

“You know what I want, babe” Then he grabbed my shoulders, roughly. I spun around and had him in a arm lock.

“What happens if a football player gets injured?” I asked, growling. I could feel his body tremble in fear and he yelped in paroxysm.

“H-He can’t play anymore! Please! Don’t break my arm!” He whined.

“Then don’t provoke me” I smirked and flung his arm making him stumble a few steps back. The student body was inspecting me to see what I would do next, “Provoke me again you won’t be able to throw again”

“Okay, good-looking” He grinned and sat down next to me. This ignoramus didn’t I just tell him to provoke me? I glanced at him. Dirty blonde curls, big moss green eyes and a cocky smile, “Your hair is so ambrosial”

Can I possibly be with him for 1 more hour without annihilating him? 

I looked at the chromatic package in Keoni’s tanned hands. He grinned at me showing me a full set of impeccable teeth.

“Is this for me?” I teased, grinning back at him. He looked down at his shoes and a light pink color crept over his face.

“Yeah” His grin widen and he met my eyes, “Since you’re going to be gone for a while, I wish I could come with you”

His hand lightly brushed mine as I took the package. His eyes looked determined and filled with confidence.

“Keoni, I won’t be gone long” I rolled my eyes, “Don’t get into fights without me”

“Haha, I won’t but Arabella?”

“What?”

“Do you want to go out with me?” He asked, blushing, “I loved you the first time I saw you. You were so confident, and radiant you stole my heart. Each time I’m with you I feel like I can do anything and I know what happened with your last boyfriend. I won’t leave you, I promise”

Holy shit…

Holy Shit?

HOLY SHIT!!!!!