TOMMY

"TOMMY GET DOWN HERE! I AM ABOUT TO BE KILLED BY THIS UNICORN!"

"Ma'm we just need you to sit down so we can talk."

"NOO GO AWAY WITCHES! TOMMY THEY'RE HERE TO GET ME!

"Excuse me sir can you come down so we can talk to you?"

"COMING OFFICER!" I screamed pausing my movie. I sighed a trudged downstairs. I already knew what this was about. My mom probably got caught driving or something. Apparently no drunk driving meant nothing to her. Not that I cared anyway. I mean if she died at least I would be free from this horror story that is my life.

"What is it now?"

I stared blankly at thetwo officers holding my mom with hankercheifs behind her back.

"Your mother was caught driving to and shoplifting from wawa while she was drunk."

I rolled my eyes. I knew it.

"This is the second time we have put her on house arrest. I'm afraid its time to put her in." V

"Okay whens the trial."

The other officer looked confused.

Officer Palino, the officer that had been with us since miranda first shoplifted, pulled his partner aside and whispered into his ear. He looked at me, his face was sad.

I just looked tiredly back at him.

"When is the trial." I repeated.

"Next week. We'll be there. Do whatever you guys do and I will be at the coffee shop."

I walked out the door and down the block.

I pushed open the door and as I walked up to The line I immediately regret choosing that moment to be interested in my converse. In a mere second my shirt was drenched in iced tea. Perfect. I looked down at red converse high tops, identical to my black ones. Then black skinny jeans and a red shirt and black vest. But the face. It was beautiful. She was beautiful. Th e thing that really caught my eye was the shocked gray eyes. They were amazing. They looked beautiful with her long wavy brown hair. She was perfection. Her face suddenly looked smug.

"So are you just gonna stand there checking me out or a you gonna sit down. She pointed to the booth we were standing next to.

"Uh, sure."

I couldn't believe how lame I just sounded. But it looked like she didn't notice.

"So are you gonna pay for my new iced tea after clearly bumping into me and spilling it all over yourself."

I was shocked. Was she serious?

"What?"

A/N so I know you guys weren't expecting a new story but I had this idea for a while and I hadn't put it in story or trash before I already wrote it so yea.:/ anywho this the coffee shop. You might see more tommy povs rather than the mystery girls pov. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry its so short but its just the beginning.