(one) call me daddy

prompt: i wanted to write a jealous liam and this.. happened. 

"(Y/N), You are looking lovely this evening." Harry said, trying to start a conversation with you, Harry being the only one without a conversational partner, your boyfriend Liam, having remained silent since the car ride over to the restaurant, where he'd barely said a word to you.

You and Liam had been together off and on for over a year and a half, and in that year and a half of knowing the other lads, you lot had become quite close. Liam had been on tour for three months before yesterday, and this was one of the first nights you'd had to properly spend time with the guys in quite a long while.

"Thank you Harry, I must say tha-" You pause, the presence of a hand rubbing up and down your thigh pulling you away from your dinner time conversation. you swallow thickly before finishing, "That suit, looks ah, looks really nice on you." You bite your lip, turning to glare at your boyfriend, who wasn't even facing you, still completely entranced in his thoughts, jaw clenched slightly as he appeared to be listening to whatever Louis and Niall were conversing about now.

"You feeling alright, (Y/N)? You seem tense, are you feeling ill?" Harry asked, slightly frowning in worry as he looks over at you, Liam's hand comes to rest, no longer rubbing your thigh, although it stops moving a little too close to your "lady-parts", starting to massage the sensitive skin with his calloused hands.You lightly slap his hand away, in no mood.

You lean over, whispering to your boyfriend, "Liam knock it off, you haven't talked to me since we left the arena, I don't have time for your games right now."

You moved back away from him, turning your attention back to Harry, flashing him a kind smile.

"I'm alright Harry, thank you for asking. How has the tour been?" You ask him, resting your hands in your lap, fixing your little black dress.

You were only partially listening as Harry spoke to you about the many adventures he'd had and the things he'd seen while traveling the world, once again well aware of Liam's hand on your thigh, slowly moving upwards.

Harry gives you a strange look as you shift, starting to feel as if the room had instantly become one-thousand degrees.

"Are you sure you're alright (Y/N)?" Harry asks as Liam begins toying with your underwear, you hadn't realized that his hand had slipped up there until now.

You do your best not to yelp as he quietly snaps the the elastic of your underwear. You force a smile, nodding your head lightly before saying, "I'm fine H-Harry." You stutter, feeling Liam toy with your underwear more, leaving you thinking your choice to wear a dress tonight was a mistake.

You clench your jaw, looking over at Liam and grabbing him by his collar and pulling him over to you.

"Seriously, Liam. Stop it. We're in public." You whisper sternly.

Liam clenches his jaw slightly, pulling you closer slightly to growl into your ear: "Mm, I don't think so darlin', you don't get to tell daddy what to do. You know the rules," He smirks before finishing, "Now, you're going to eat your dinner and continue talking with Harry here, and not do anything to expose my actions. You moan, or draw attention to us in any way and i'm going to have to punish you in the bathroom."

You were well aware of the three pairs of eyes on you as Liam whispered in your ear, Louis cocking an eyebrow at you as he asks, "Everything okay Liam? (Y/N)" Liam only smiles, nodding his head.

You felt like shouting, this was not the time or place for Liam's games, but you knew the outcomes if you didn't listen to him. You were yet to decide whether or not those thoughts terrified or excited you. Back to answering Lou's question, you nod your head, smiling.