The Princess of Paradise

Some of you might wonder,what this all abt..its aboutt the girl who was raised into a beautiful woman by her beloved father ..she got a place in history due to sincerity to her husband,patience in all the time she had nothing, etcetra ,.. Above all of that, she is the biggest role model to every other women.. As she is the princess of paradise, we all try to be the one who is under that smart beautiful lady.

Hadrat Fathima (Radhi Allah anha)

The Princess of Paradise.

Fatimah (Radhi'Allahu Anha) is the youngest daughter of our beloved Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam). Out of all the children, she was the most beloved to him.

He said, "The Queen of the ladies in Jannat is Fatimah." He also said, "Fatimah is part of my body. Whoever grieves her, grieves me."

Glancing at the imposing and Beloved Family of the Last Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala alaihi Wa sallam) of Allah (Subhanah wa Ta'ala), our eyes lower down in the respect of Sayyidah Fatima (Radi Allah anha), the youngest daughter of the Blessed Prophet (Salla Allahu Ta'ala alaihi wa sallam) and Hadrat Khadija-tul-Kubra (radi Allah anha) and the paramount figure in the history of Islam.

She is one that innocence adores her, chastity ventures pride in her and modesty, with folded hands, stands before her.

'Titles' given to Fatima Zahra [Radiallahu Anha]

Az-Zahra (Lady of light)

Al-Batool (The pure one)

Al-Tahira (The virtuous)

Al-Siddiqa (The one who never lies)

Al-Afzal-ul-Nisa (The most supreme of all women)

Al-Azhra (The virgin or the chaste)

Al-Mardhiah (She who well-pleases Allah)

Ar-Radhiah (The satisfied or gratified One

Az-Zakiyah (The chaste)

Al-Mubarakah (The blessed one)

She is also called 'Lady of Paradise'

Her very titles endorse her position as a religious minded, ideal and prestigious figure among the entire woman in the world.