III

Chapter three~ A double visit~

He sat across from his companion. He couldn't stop laughing. He'd wipe the tears from his eyes "We were some fucked up kids. I mean. I feel bad for your sister." This caused Storm to began laughing again. He punched Braxton's shoulder.

"She should've stayed out our room. We had a sign..." Braxton sighed. It had been long since he'd seen Storm.
"So you still a prostitute?" Braxton grinned mischievously. "I-I guess however I'll be married soon." Braxton frowned upon this "Yeah, I forgot about that bullshit." he spat.

Though Storm was older by two years, Braxton towered over him by four or five inches. "Still against it I see." He shrugged. "What can I do to change your mind about my life choices?"
"Call off this dumb wedding. You're not in love with her or anything, this is just so your dad's dumb business doesn't go into dirt." He said, a thick brow raised. Storm rolled his eyes,

"Okay, let's just get off this conversation." Storm watched as Braxton eyes dilated continuously. He knew Braxton was angry. Their lunch finally came. Storm smiled noticing Braxton's silence.

Braxton had always been one with a temper, and it was never a favorable thing on Storm's behalf. He'd jump as his phone went off. He answered it without checking caller ID. "O-Oh, hey beautiful....Y-Yeah I remember, I'll be there tomorrow....yeah love you..." he looked to Braxton seeing the very obvious eye roll. "Too..." He said softly. He hung up before beginning to dig in.

×××

She rolled her eyes as her brother spoke, "Why," he asked "because they only want one thing." She'd answer with him in unison. "Yes, Teddy I know. We've had this conversation a million times. I'm still not dating anyone." She said rolling her eyes. As she came to a stop she felt a hand on her shoulder, "Sis, you know I love you, I just worry for you." She nodded squeezing his hand before bouncing out her vehicle. Teddy climbed out the truck after her following her into the restaurant. She sat near the bar seeing the reruns of the most recent NFL game. Teddy's red, messy, curly hair sat atop his head in a bunched up mess. The two of them ordered drinks as well as an appetizer. "Teddy," he looked up from his menu, his brows raised, acknowledging his little sister "Yes?"

"I like someone." she stated watching his features for his reaction.

"Why?" He asked frowning.

"B-Because...He's cute and quiet..." she'd answer knowing that wouldn't be enough.

"Dylan, do you know anything about him?" She looked away. "Do you know...his name...?" She thought about it her eyes widening as she stared off into space. No. She didn't know his name...She shook her head, her curls falling to her face. She pushes her hair back feeling embarrassed. "Then how can you like him, sis?" She continued to stare off before something caught her attention.

The shine off a silver watch on a male's wrist. She looked at his handsome mocha features before turning her attention to the one he was speaking to. She tuned Teddy out realizing who that was. That guy! The one who had her vacuum! She looked back at Teddy, "Okay, maybe I don't like him but, I find him attractive." She grinned.

"Pickle, get to know him. If he has a shit personality, it wouldn't be surprising." She frowned as the waiter placed their food on the table. She toyed with it, with her fork. She slowly ate at the Alfredo before smiling at her brother. "So, how's Thumbelina?" She asked. "I know she's gotten fat." Teddy nodded.

"Yeah, she's gotten a bit plump. I had her last weekend and her hair is untamed." He chuckled.

"Well when you get her today, make sure you bring her over." She looked out the corner of her eye seeing the male. She watched as his jaw tightened when he chewed, a smile still sitting on his face. She wondered if his hair was as soft as it appeared.

Her fork made a loud clink as she attempted to stab at the Alfredo. She hadn't realized her plate was empty, or that she was full. She looked back at her brother as he excused himself to the bathroom. She looked to the male seeing him stand and head to the same direction.