Chapter 17

6 months later

The guild was loud as usual but something was missing. To be more specific, someone was missing. Natsu Dragneel. He left the guild for unknown reasons. Lucy tried to talk to him whenever she saw him at the shops but he just acted like he didn't know her. In time the guild had to get over him. Erza took more missions with gray, lucy and happy. Cana drank more than usual. There were less brawls in the guild. Natsu went missing 3 months ago. No one saw him at the shops. It was if he disappeared.

Lucy's p.o.v

I cried for days when I found out Natsu was missing. I thought of the worse thing possible. Happy cried with me. We didn't bother to comfort each other since we both knew it was pointless. I knew Erza was saddened by the news but of course being Erza she would hide her emotions but I saw a tear fall down. Everyone in the guild changed including me. Normally I would be way to afraid to go on s- class missions but now I only want to get stronger. Now I can summon 3 sprits at the same time.

Ezra's p.o.v

When master told us Natsu left the guild I was crushed. But what crushed me even more was Natsu going missing. I secretly cried in my dorm alone. I hated crying it made me feel weak and useless but in all truth it gives me a relief. I don't have to stay strong anymore I could finally let all my pain out. Normally i would say that if Natsu left it was his problem. I said he isn't a member of out guild so we can't send search parties for him. But the real reason was because gray,lucy , happy and I have been trying to search for him for months. I didn't want Natsu to find out that we sent a search party for him. If he doesn't want to be found we have to do this secretly.

Grays p.o.v

That stupid knucklehead leaving the bloody guild without any goodbyes? Stupid flame brain. How can he just leave his family behind. When I find him I'm going to freeze his brain to the point he can't even think.

Normal p.o.v

"MOOOOO! Hot baby you called me" tarus said with his axe in his hand

"Hey tarus back off, lady Lucy is mine" Loke said

"Punish me" Virgo said with all seriousness to Lucy. Lucy sweat dropped at this.

"Lucy a little help" Gray yelled trying to hold off the demon army.

"Will all of you shut up?!'"Lucy yelled. "Help destroy the demons"

"Yes mam" tarus said helping Gray "mooooo"

"Of CORSE but right after you, me date" Loke said running into battle helping Erza

"Yes princess please punish me after" Virgo said drilling holes which made the demons fall in the holes.

This was meant to be a simple job take care of some demons not a whole army. The worst thing about this job is that someone is summoning these demons. Once the trio defeat the army they will defeat the leader.

A demon grabbed Lucy's wrist and pushed her off the cliff.

"Lucy" Gray Erza and happy yelled

"Ahhhhhh"Lucy yelled

"Lady Lucy" the spirits yelled

Suddenly a black figure appeared grabbing Lucy's hand. The figure lifted Lucy up and then all the demons ran towards the figure. A sword appeared in the mans hand. The man didn't move he stayed in front of Lucy. Every demon watched the black figure. All the demon charged at the man. Gray,Erza and happy was to shocked to notice the demons running towards Lucy and the man.

"Run" Lucy yelled

Suddenly a bright light flashed around the man and Lucy. The demons disappeared. They were all defeated. But their were a couple of more people surrounding Lucy. It was as if they were protecting her. They all wore different hoodies and swords.

The man that saved Lucy wore a necklace. Erza saw this necklace and ran up to the man.

"Who are you?" Erza demanded

The man ignored her and walked away. He pointed to the tower.

"His in there" the man said to his team mate telepathically

"Thanks Natsu. Ayame you teleport us into that tower" Kyioshi ordered

Ayame teleported the group into the tower where the leader was except for the fairy tail wizards.

"Teleportation magic" Erza whispered under her breath.

"They went into that tower" Loke stated

"Thanks loke you guys can go back to your world" Lucy said with a smile

"Bye lady Lucy" tarus said in a flirting voice

"Punish me"Virgo wished

"We shall have date once this is over" Loke said

They all disappeared

"Let's go" Gray said running towards the tower. Happy stayed there frozen.

"Happy" Lucy said in concern

"I recognise that scent" happy said softly to himself

"Hurry up" Erza yelled running towards the tower

They all ran to the tower but it was to late. The demon was defeated but the figures were still there. Natsu was breathing hard. He was bleeding on the arm

"Natsu" happy said. Natsu's eyes widened.

"Let's go" Kyioshi said out loud.
Ayame helped Natsu walk

"Stop" Erza commanded and surprisingly they did

"What?" Toru spat

"Give us back Natsu!" Lucy yelled

"Give him back? His not yours nor is he ours. It's his choice. Deal with it" Roy said angrily

"Your right. Show your face Natsu" Erza yelled

"We don't take orders from you" Rei said

"I can easily report you to the council" Erza said

"For what? For helping out a bunch of weak s-class wizard"

Erza gripped her sword.

"Don't let her get to you Erza" Gray said calmly

"You guys are pathetic. No wonder why Natsu left your guild" Rei spat

"Shut up" lucy shouted angrily, the tears were threatening to leave her eyes

"Natsu why did you leave us?" Erza asked

" because you guys are weak" Rei butted in

"Enough" natsu yelled

Natsu looked at Erza and took off his hoodie. Natsu's face was bleeding.

"Natsu" Gray grunted through his teeth

"Natsu" happy and Lucy said worriedly

"I don't know who you people are but you can't start yelling at my comrades" Natsu yelled at Erza