IN love with a warrior angel

Chapter one:

A babies first cry though the halls of the angel world. A young Brenta James was born; the youngest and last of Liza James and Brent James. Liza had one girl and one boy. The boy is the eldest; his name is Isaac James.

Lisa James the third eldest. But there is one child that wasn’t Liza birth child. It was Lezzy James, from a different woman of forced marriage. Brent named Brenta and Isaac because he thought of both, “Both children have a bright, strong, and lovingly fortune.” As year blown near 2012 was in the human world and angel.

“Huh! Got you!” Grunted Brenta pinning her master to the dark brown soil that clung to his pearl white cloak. Brenta’s dark blue sword pointed at her masters chest. Brenta’s master, Boll Chose, an African-American with pearl blue eyes and strong, tone muscles, and Pearl white wings.

“Sir,” bowed Boll’s body away from Brenta’s sword knowing it could kill him. The soil on Boll’s face wasn’t visible to Brent. “Master Boll, Brenta lovely,” grinned Brent. Brent’s dark brown hair nicely combed with ocean stormy blue eyes. Toned muscles and soft-looking Indian skin, and Ocean blue wings.

Brenta’s midnight black hair bopped, crystal blue eyes, midnight blue wings, and a long, dark blue dress that flown past her feet. Brenta’s Indian soft skin smuggled with the soil was in her way of beautiful smooth high cheek bones, straight nose, full lips and straight ultra white teeth.

“Pa how is ma?” Brenta’s silky smooth voice spoke as her head bowed to her father. Lezzy James wasn’t allowed to see were her father went. Lezzy’s blonde hair and black eyes always had listened to her fathers ways and orders.

Lezzy’s fair skin or know as white Native American with a white wings and wearing a long, pitch black dress that went past her feet.

Isaac James has messy black hair, icy blue eyes close to Brenta’s eyes, an eight pack, dark tan skin smooth. Isaac’s wings are a combination of icy white and deep black.

The straight nose, heart shaped lips, and Brenta’s closet sibling is Isaac. Isaac went through what Brenta’s going through right at the point. Mean while Lisa James was stationed to stay in the deep castle.

Lisa with long dark brown hair, long eyelashes matching her deep brown eyes. Her wings white, with a slightly croaked nose, straight teeth, and an long blue dress.

Liza James; Brent’s James wife, has deep clear blue eyes with long eyelashes, Native American skin, pale black hair, and snow white wings. Her nose is straight, straight teeth, and a short star white dress that stopped at her before her knees.

The soil of the ground draped over her end tale dress. “Pack up daughter,” Brent laughed, “We’re going home. Pack up!!!”