1.

KATES POV.
it was the night before I had to wake up a 4am to fly to Toronto for the Toronto Raptors game me and my bestfriend Alexis were going to watch together. we were texting all night but once it was 11:30, we decided it was best to sleep. I could hardly sleep because I kept staring over at my red Kyle Lowry jersey. I put on some music and drifted into a deep sleep.
.
.
.
it was 4am and I was awoken by my alarm. I hesitated for a second but once I realized what I had woken up for I immediately got ready. I put on my Kyle jersey, black leggings, matte black Jordan 11's and did my makeup. in between all of this I was texting Alexis. we were so excited because we've been waiting for this our entire life!  I packed some stuff I forgot to the night before. I grabbed my phone and ran out to my car to go pick up Alexis to head to the airport. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time because I was so excited. I picked up Alexis and headed to the airport.
.
.
.
once we got through security, we got on the plane. the whole 12 hours we were talking about how excited we were to see Kyle and DeMar in person and not just on social media and TV.
.
.
.
the plane landed and I finally jumped into reality and realized what was happening. I couldn't wait...