(Chapter 2)

Ja'Kiaya

I woke up from my vibrating phone. I groaned and rolled over in the bed to be faced with a beautiful ass face. I pecked his lips softly and then quickly moved away. I'm not trying to wake him up because if I do... Ain't no telling what would happen or be said.

I slid out of bed and tip toed into the bathroom. After I used the bathroom I looked inside the cabinets and drawers for towels, toothpaste and a spare toothbrush. After finding what I needed I went into his room and quietly opened the drawers. I searched around for his t shirts and ran across a shirt with his face on it.

I chuckled and decided on that shirt and some sweats. I jogged into the bathroom and closed the door. I turned the shower on and as it got to the right temperature I brushed my teeth. Once I was done I threw the toothbrush away.

I stepped inside the shower and began lathering my towel with some Irish spring soap. As I washed my body I thought back on last night. How intense the sex was how good his lips felt against my mines. My nipples hardened at the thought of what happened. After I rinsed all of the soap off I let it run through my hair.

I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. I dried off with the dry towel and put it in the dirty hamper. I put the shirt on then the sweats and headed out of the bathroom. I needed a ride home since I rode with Angel last night. Damn! I gathered my belongings from last night and my phone and left out the room.

I jogged down the stairs and went in the kitchen. My stomach growled as I looked through the refrigerator. My phone went off and I quickly grabbed it and turned it off before he heard it. I had over 30 messages 20 missed calls and a lot of notifications on social media.

Mostly happy birthdays and stuff, I pulled out some eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I got some onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, green onions, and steak. All the things I need to make a omelette. I called my Uber as I cooked us a Philly cheese steak omelette with a side of pancakes and bacon strips.

When I was done I put the trash away and the leftover food I didn't need. I sat and gulped down my food with a glass of milk. I fixed his plate and put it in the microwave. I washed the dishes that I messed up and dried my hands off.

I searched for a sheet of paper because I don't want to leave him empty handed. I looked in his office and grabbed a sheet of copy paper and a pen. I wrote him a letter and thanked him for last night. I heard the honk from outside. I jogged back into the kitchen and left the note on the counter before shooting out of the door.

I gave the driver my address and we pulled up to my condo. I gave him a 50 dollar bill and told him to keep the change. I got out and went inside. Once I got in I closed and locked the door before going into my room. I plopped down on the bed and said "What a night"

I put my dead phone on charge as I looked for me something to wear. As I powered my phone back on I roamed my closet. When my phone came back on I got a phone call from my big brother Ja'Kyren.

"Hello"

"Happy Birthday baby sis" He said through the phone making me smile hard as hell.

"Thank you brother" I said still smiling. If it's any one at all that I can always count on other than God and my daddy is my brother.

"You're welcome Kookie" He said calling me by my nickname.

"Khaine wyd" I asked my brother as I looked in my closet some more.

"Uh nothing jus laying around decided to call yo big headed ass, wyd" he said chuckling making me chuckle.