Chapter 10

A lot happened over the past few weeks so sorry for not updating much and I still need to get used to every thing but I'll get back in to the habit of writing soon.

*story starts here*
Beep. Beep. Beep.
I slowly open my eyes. The light stingy my eyes causing me to blink. I can feel my pulse pumping through my body especially near my wrist.
Ughhh. Where am I?
I slowly sit up as Bryan, who was staring at the floor, quickly looks up at me. He's been crying.
I look around the room. I'm in a hospital.
"What happened?" I whisper.
"I'll explain later. I have to tell everyone you're awake." He says before opening the door and gesturing to Dakota to come in. He's completely pale and his eyes are bloodshot.
"Everyone else is asleep besides Jordan." He says before leaving the room and closing the door. I flinch at the sudden noise.
Dakota sits down on the chair next to the bed. His hair is messy and he looks like he hasn't slept.
He looks distance despite the fact he is looking right at me.
"You're alive" he whispered.
I still don't know what happened the last thing I remember is having breakfast at Dakotas. Was I hit by a car?
My mind is filled with different scenarios.
"Please don't do it again" he struggles as tears drop from his pale face into hand.
"what did I do?"
He points at my wrists . Oh. They're covered in bandages. Why did I...
"I'm sorry"
"Promise me you will tell me when you feel that bad"
"I promise, but why did I feel so bad?"
"I think Bryan should tell you that"
"How long have I been here?"
"3 days" he says before getting up and walking towards the door. "I haven't slept since."
He leaves the room and suddenly I'm filled with exhaustion. Questions buzz through my head.
I try to get up but I'm held back by wires. I slowly lie down and close my eyes. That's enough drama for today.

A/N
So umm yea. I've spend the first few hours of today trying to be more masculine. But shout out to Alex (my passionate lover//Tol egg™).  Ye Ye Ye.