things

sha pov

i finnaly got seth calm and we walked back to the house and ness and jacob were in nesses room and me and seth whent to my room.....

the next morring

nesses pov

i woke up with jake biside me and woke him up and said

jake you have to leave me sha and dad are having father dater time

i walked to shas room and nooked but no ansewer so i whent in side of chorse she was asleep duh so i woke up seth and told him to get her up......

seths pov

i was woken up by ness and told to wake up sha ok what a joy so i finnaly got her up and i left becase their having father dater day.....

shas pov

i got up got dressed and whent down stairs to eat i eat and we left for father dater day we whent to the mall and as we got their dad seen grifity and said that it was rong to do that on proprety thats not yours so i raped a shild around me and ness and i said in my mind i hope he knows i put that their

you did that

yeah dont tell or i tell about you and jake at la push

ok ok

thanks

so we walked though the mall i whent to the skate bord shop and bought a new bord and ness whet to get close i next whent to gamestop and bought call of duty blackops 2 then met up with ness in the food cort after going to a few more places to get spay paint for grafiti and some other stuff when we met back up i got a hambuger and ness had a burito and dad of chorse did not eat anything.........

AT THE MAIN HOUSE........

shas pov

when we came homme seth was wating on me and jake was waiting on ness so me and seth whent to the cotige and jake and ness staid at the main house.......

AT THE COTIGE......

seths pov

as we were entering the cotige sha put her stuff away and me and sha played some zobieys on the x box then we got borred and said hay wanta do some thing else i said....

sha pov

we played zombiys then he said hey wanta do something else...

like what

well i have ann idea

then he picked me up and put me on my bed and we kissed then he started pulling at my paints fyi he is a great kisser...then i pulled my t shirt of and.com his paints off and underwhar he was naked and i was in my bra and undurwhar he was on top of me and he slowly unbutend my bra and tolk my underwhar of then got inside and startid thrusting i leand up a littel and wisperd in his ear and said this is so much bether then zombiey i was sure to put a sheild on me and seth also ness as we walked home after.....

seths pov

i know if eward finds out he will kill me hofuly he won't find out

vote comet thanks

more comming