Part 1

Part 1

(Breonna and her boyfriend Devonte are sitting in her room watching Rush hour 3 when Breonna gets a text.)

Devonte: Who is that?

Breonna: *reads text* Its no one

Devonte: Your lying. Who is the damn text from?

Breonna: It was just Becky asking what i was doing thats all

(He grabs her phone out her hand and reads the text out loud.)

Devonte: Hey did you tell Devonte that ur leaving him when we get back from Cabo next week? (he looks at her with angry in his eyes.)

Breonna: Whats wrong?

Devonte: So your trying to leave me. huh?

Breonna: *looks at him*

Devonte: *hits the wall* answer me

Breonna: Yes i was u always do this and i think its not working out between us.

(slaps her across the face)

Breonna: *hits the floor* see what i mean when ever you say i do something wrong you beat me

Devonte: Thats because you always talk back to me like you are now. Now get the f*ck up and get my food.

Breonna: *sits there holding her face*

(Devonte gets up and grabs her by her hair)

Devonte: Now i know you heard what i said to you. Why arent you moving your ass?

Breonna: *still holding her face* becuase you dont(gco)

Devonte: *throws her against the wall* listen to me i own you. you have no one else that cares about you. Now get downstairs and cook

(Breonna got up and ran downstairs as fast as she could just so Devonte wouldnt hit her again)

Breonna: *cries* Why does he always do this to me?

Devonte: Bre?

(She turns around to see Devonte holding a teddybear and an ice pack)

Breonna: Look im cooking as fast as i can

Devonte: iTs not that im sorry for hitting you but you know how i get. You need to stop disrespecting me and i wont hit you.

Breonna: Ok but you always say you"ll stop

Devonte: And I will i promise just give me time

Breonna: OK

Devonte: I love u and i mean that

Breonna: *fake smiles* love u too

(Devonte goes over and hugs her. They eat and hang out for a while then went to bed.)