Chapter 3: Transfer Sorting

A/N: I realised that chapter 2's title had nothing to do with the chapter so here is chapter 3...again sorry for the long wait. I feel so bad seen as I've done nothing, but I keep having a major writer's block every time I come to write. Sorry again.

Chapter 3: Transfer Sorting

We waited outside the great hall for a few moments but I could hear what the headteacher was saying.

"We have a new student joining us. She is in her fifth year and has transferred from Salem Witch Institute, please show your respect for JANA FREPN!" That was may cue, the doors opened and I walked through. To my left and right boys were drooling and some even fell out of their seats. My face held a look of disgust for the boys however instead of giving them a lesson, I continued to walk towards the stool. Uncle Albus was at the front and gestured for me take a seat, I did what he said. 

"Who do have here?" I jumped slightly as the hat on my head started talking, "The youngest Frepn, but that's not who you are really Jana is it? Your not a Frepn, your somebody else. But who, I don't know. What I do know is exactly where to put you. SLYTHERIN!" The hat shouted, the table in green and silver started cheering and clapping. The boys a little bit more than the girls. The other houses look disappointed (well the boys did, the girls looked proud or happy). I walked over to my houses table and sat next to a boy. This boy happened to be the Tom Riddle. Of course it is, I thought, it's always him.

"Hello Miss Frepn." Tom said. This was new, Tom was only ever cold to me so far today. Maybe it was because he was in front of his peers and teachers, that's got to be his weakness. 

"Tom." I replied. Suddenly a girl bombarded me with questions.

"Oh my! Are you THE Jana Frepn, the one whose family is always in the newspaper? How do you get your hair so red? It's obviously not natural, is it? Your so beautiful, what do you use to have such clear skin? Oh my! I've always wanted to meet you! You are just...oh my!" I raised an eyebrow at the girl, she was quite amusing. "Do you know Tom? Are you two dating? Oh my! That is so cute!" I couldn't help but laugh at the girl, but she was starting to get on my nerves. Does she shut up? "My name's Jemma with a J. Jemma Lestrange." Oh dear! Not a Lestrange, I heard they were crazy but not this talkative.

"Lestrange! Leave!" Tom told the girl sternly. The girl looked petrified nodding her head and leaving. 

"She was a sprightly!" I said amused, "Do you scare everyone when you talk?" Tom rolled his eyes and started to open his mouth before,

"TOMMY!" A high-pitched girl shouted from the other end of the table. She came over and sat opposite Tom. Tom groaned quietly. I chuckled at his reaction to this girl. "Oh Tommy I've missed you so much. How was your summer? Mine was great, we went to the countryside, away from the war." Tom glared at me and then the girl. I couldn't contain my amusement so I started to eat a treacle tart. Unfortunately the girl spotted me. "Your that new girl Jana Frepn. I'm Daisy Parkinson (A/N: Another flower named Parkinson sorry).  Sorry but  you need to find a new man because me and Tom are a thing. My brother is always free if you need a bit of midnight fun you know." My eyes widened with even more amusement. I could't take this girl seriously. Tom has a girlfriend, I mean thing, I couldn't believe that.

"We don't have a THING Parkinson. I don't care what you did during the summer and mine has nothing to do with you. So please do everyone a favour and leave before I remove you from my presence entirely." Tom eyes flashed with an evil glint. 

"But Tommy I don't want this slut to take you away from me." I scoffed at her statement.

"Sorry but slut? My, my at least I remember to put my clothes on today. Where exactly are yours?" I asked her. Her uniform was to small, it would fit a first year better than it would her. "Or did you forget to buy new robes, so you have to wear your first year ones?" She started to get flustered and started to speak. I raised an eyebrow daring her to reply. 

"How dare you my family are the richest in the world?" She replied. Oh God really!

"You've forgotten who I am. I am a Frepn, and if I remember the Parkinson's are second to last to famous pureblooded family. You've lost yhalf of your riches when one of your relative's became a blood traitor. Whereas the Frepn's have yet to lose the status as 'richest pureblooded family in the wizarding world'. So if you can leave before you embarrass yourself even more. Goodbye Miss Parkinson." After that she left, Tom just stared at me.

"So you can defend yourself. I didn't think you would be a true Slytherin." He told me, the statement offended me. 

"What are you trying to say Tom?" I asked him, he shook his head. The headmaster stood up and announced that the prefects will show the first year where the dorms were. Everybody was heading to bed now. Tom grabbed my arm and pulled me up with him. "Hey!"

"Come on, I have to show you and the first years to the the dorms." I followed Tom out of the great hall. He waited till all the Slytherin first years were with him before racing off. We headed towards the dungeons, the first years had a little trouble keeping up with Tom. "I would advise you to remember this route because nobody else knows where our common room is, and I will not be helping you find it. So remember the route." We finally reached a wall. 

"Why are we stopping?" A first year asked Tom, he just replied with a glare. 

"This is the common room entrance." Tom told everybody. "The password changes every term, so make sure you remember it."

A/N: Chapter 3 done and dusted!!! Just gonna say, have fun and party hard in life because I finally updated and also because that's what Dumbledore does (which makes Snape smile)!!!