RANDOM FACTS

Baekhyun admitted that once for a prank, he shaved one of Chanyeol’s eyebrows off while Chanyeol was sleeping!

Chanyeol has mentioned that when he is struggling with rapping lines, he pretends to be Nicki Minaj, as it gives him more confidence.

EXO revealed that during EXO’s trainee days, Luhan accidentally set the kitchen on fire while cooking - and then blamed it on Kris!

D.O [Kyungsoo] is actually a little bit afraid of the dark, which is why he has to sleeps with stuffed toys.

Kyungsoo [D.O] likes to grow cacti in EXO-K’s apartment and has apparently named the cacti after each member of EXO.

Chanyeol told us that Kris tried to teach him Chinese when they were practising for Wolf; but Chanyeol was so bad, Kris gave up!

Chen revealed that he has a video of Suho crying saved on his laptop. He (and the rest of EXO) watch it when they need a laugh.

Kai predebut used to have many bad habits including smoking. But he stopped when Kyungsoo asked him to take better care of himself.

Chen is the founder of Luhan’s biggest anti-fan cafe

When Tao first heard that EXO fans had named themselves “Exotics” he found the name so funny he choked on his noodles.

Tao’s favourite number is 7 because this is the highest amount of women he has dated at the same time.

Luhan and Xiumin used to play soccer together, but one time Xiumin pushed Luhan into the mud and Luhan has refused to play with him ever since.

Baekhyun was the captain of his high school’s Pony Club.

Because Luhan forces Kris to watch soccer matches with him, Kris purposefully annoys Luhan by supporting the opposite team.

Kai and Baekhyun are both very competitive, to the point where they even compete on the amount of women they can get into the bedroom.