Wills and Testaments

"I would like a word with Mr Potter, Mr Ronald Weasley, Miss Granger and Miss Black." The Minister said to Arthur who asked why he was here. I looked at Fred and shrugged my shoulders. "I'll get Harry and Hermione." Ron said before he ran inside. I kept my head down and followed the Minister into the living room and sat down on the arm of the sofa. "Would you like anything to drink?" I asked him but he shook his head. 

Shortly after, Harry, Ron and Hermione came into the room and sat down next to me on the sofa. The Minister of Magic pulled out a maroon parcel from his brief case and set it down in front of him. "This is?" Harry said quietly and the Minister pulled out a piece of parchment and waved his wand so it unfolded and hovered before him. "Here it is set forth, the last will and testament of Albus Percivle Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. First to Annabelle Lily Black, I leave my beloved phoenix, to show that anything can rise from the ashes when times are tough." The Minister read out. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the small maroon parcel on the table, there is no way Fawkes could fit in there." Unfortunately the where about of the creature are unknown, therefore we are unable to give it to you." I looked down at Harry then back at the Minister.

"Sir, if I am unable to receive what Dumbledore had left me in his will then why have I been called here?" I asked and he looked taken back.
"Well, Miss Black, we thought you would want to be informed about it." The Minister said then went to read out the next sentence of the will.
"Thank you for informing me Minister but, if you'll excuse me, I have a wedding to help prepare for." I said and rose to my feet, I gave him a slight bow of my head and left the room. Yes, I just walked out on the Minister of Magic.

I walked to the kitchen, heading for the garden, when there was a knock on the door. I spun in my tracks and opened the door. "Cece!" I squealed and we jumped into each others arms. "Oh my Godric you look amazing  Cece!" I said as we pulled out of the hug, she was wearing a beautiful purple laced skater dress. She looked me up and down at my outfit. "So do you!" She yelled.
"I'm not even in my actual dress yet." I laughed and dragged her into the back garden where the guys have set up the tent.
"Georgie!" Cece yelled and George's head snapped towards us.
"Cece!" George yelled back and they ran to each other, I walked casually round their embrace to Fred. They caught up as we haven't seen her for about a week because she's been buys with Order stuff. "Oh my Godric, let me see." Cece said and George turned his head so she could see his wound better, even though he had a bandage round his head. Even in heels she couldn't reach George's head so she got on tip-toes and kissed his ear, I rolled my eyes and chuckled at them.

At three I went downstairs one last time to say hi to Fred once more before getting changed and to tell them to show everyone to their seats quickly. I walked out into the bright sun light and crossed the garden to the entrance of the white marquee, I walked to the boys who were looking uncomfortable in their dress robes. "When I get married, I wont be bothering with any of this nonsense." Said Fred who was tugging at his collar. "You can all wear what you like and I'll put a full Body-Bind Curse on mum until it's over." I walked over and crossed my arms. 

"Not bloody likely." I scoffed and fixed his tie which he huffed at.

"But they're uncomfortable." Fred whined like a child which made me chuckle.
"Then we'll have it in the autumn, that way it wont be as hot and uncomfortable." I smiled and kissed his cheek. Autumn has always been mine and Fred's favorite season, mine because the leaves are so pretty and it's such a snuggle, jumper season to just curl up and cuddle in. "I better go get changed, see you in a bit." I said and gave Fred a quick kiss. "Cece should be down soon, she was talking to your mum." I said and rushed back inside.

I bumped into 'Mione on the stairs and complemented her on her red dress, she looked really pretty. I walked into the room and Molly fussed with fixing my make up for the third time and pining up my hair before I slipped into my dress and put my jewelry and light pink heels on"Fleur you look ," I smiled and hugged her.
"Thank you." She smiled but I could see the nerves in her eyes.
"Nervous?" I asked her and she gave a quick nod. "Don't be, you both love each other and that's all that matters, right?" Once again she nodded. We helped carry Fleur's dress down the stairs and fiddled with it in the door so it looked perfect. I ran into the marquee to tell the tufty-haired wizard that was conducting the ceremony that Fleur was ready. I gave Fred a quick kiss on the cheek before running back up the isle which cause me to receive a few stares, I waved to the gang and went back to the house.