Chapter 30

Louis was better within the next week. He's spoken to Eleanor twice since then. I made him sure that I was okay with him talking to her during this difficult time. Louis found out that she had started dating a guy she met at uni. He was happy that she found somebody she's happy with. I'm glad that he has a good heart.

~~4 months later~~

"Hey, Marrissa!" Louis yelled to me from downstairs. I was getting ready in my room. "What?!!?!?!?" "Do you wanna go for a walk after eating dinner?!" "Sure!!!!" "Hurry up! I have a reservation for 7; it's 6:45!!" "Ok, ok. I'll be right there!!"

Louis' POV

Marrissa came downstairs looking more beautiful than ever. She almost tripped down the last step. "You don't have to run babe." "I felt rushed." "Sorry. Let's go." I opened the door for her. "We're going Harry!!!!" "Okay!!" He was in the kitchen FaceTiming Amber.

They've been talking about every day for 3 months.

I opened the car door for her also.

We arrived at the restaurant. I held her hand.

"Reservation for Tomlinson." "Oh yes, your table is ready. The one you requested." A waitress came and showed us to our table. It was semi-private and had a view of the water.

"Wow, Louis. This place is really fancy. I'm afraid I'm gonna do something wrong and get judged for it." "Don't be. I'll be the first to do something stupid." "Well you really out did yourself." "I wanted to do something special for our 2 year anniversary." "But, I mean, this is reallyyyyy fancy" I said looking at the menu. Steamed salmon with vegetables was $50.

I ordered a smallish meal; I didn't want Louis to spend a lot of money on food. Really good food at that, actually.

"Thanks for dinner babe. It was great," I kissed his cheek once we got into the car. "I'd do anything for my girl."

"Can I change before we go for a walk? I think it'd look pretty strange if we went looking dressed up." "No. It'll make for a great experience and eventually a great laugh." "Ok then."

Louis parked on the side of the street next to the park. He came around and opened the door. "My lady," he bowed his head and offered me his hand. "Thank you" I said taking his hand and getting out of the car.

"It's really pretty out tonight." I said looking up at the stars. "It's almost like they're twinkling." He added. Louis started walking into the grass under the trees. "This looks like a perfect place to dance." "There's no music." "So what? Can I have this dance?" "Of course you may."

We started waltzing in the middle of the park. I swear I stepped on Louis' feet a million times. I laughed every time I did. We must have looked crazy to other people but they don't understand. I was just singing love songs in my head like "When I Look At You" from The Last Song. I rested my head on his shoulder as we slow danced. I closed my eyes. After a few minutes I looked up at him and he was already looking at me.

"Why don't we go on the London Eye? It looks empty now." "Oh okay." I'd much rather just stay there but whatever.

We stepped into the pod. Louis wrapped his right arm around my waist.

"Look at all of the lights. Isn't it gorgeous?" "It really is." "Marrissa, you know I love you right?" "Of course I do. I love you too."

We were nearing the top.

"Soooo much. I'd do anything to make you happy." Louis stepped away from me. "Marrissa, I think you're amazing and youre the only one I love." He was standing infront of me. My heart sped up.

We were at the top.

"And I want to stay with you forever until the day I die. I love you so much. You're my true love." He started kneeling. "Oh my God; Louis what are you doing?" I started tearing up.

He reached into his blazer pocket. "Marrissa, will you marry me?" He opened the navy blue velvet case. There was the most beautiful diamond ring I've ever seen. I gasped and covered my mouth crying. I nodded, "yes." Louis sprang up from his kneeling position and hugged me and kissed my lips tenderly. Our lips locked together perfectly. This moment was like no other.

"Louis, I love you so fucking much." I was still crying. "I love you so fucking much too" he wiped my tears away with his thumb. I cuddled my head into his chest.

The pod reached the bottom and the door slid open.

FLASH FLASH FLASH

A man was taking pictures of us as we left the pod. "Seriously?! We can't have one moment to ourselves?!" "No, no Marrissa. I hired him." "Oh." I posed with Louis for the camera. Louis laughed at my reaction.

We went back to the car and went home. I couldn't wait to tell Amber, Julia, and the boys.

"Harry!!!" I screeched as soon as we walked through the door. "What?" He came to where me and Louis were.

"Look!" I stuck out my hand and showed him my gorgeous ring.

He stopped dead in his tracks. "What's the matter Harry?"