Niall Imagine

~Niall Imagine~

You and your boyfriend Niall Horan are watching a movie, and in the movie there is a little girl about 10 years old who is reunited with her father who was off in the Navy. The little girl hasn't seen her father in months and its a happy reunion.

Niall wraps an arm around your shoulder and whispers into your ear. "Isn't that cute and happy."

You sit there and give him a single nod, as that moment in the movie makes you think of your father who is in the Navy right now. You were sixteen, and your father left to go to the navy and you haven't seen him since, and you are now 18.

Remembering that moment, you shoot up from the couch, and dash to your room, crying. As you lay on your bed, you hear the door open. You turn your head to see Niall come and sit by you.

"What's wrong babe?" Niall says as he strokes your soft hair.

You just lay there crying into your pillow wishing you were that little girl in the movie.

Niall looks at you with a worried look on his face. "Y/N, please talk to me."

You just can't help but to listen to him, since his beautiful Irish accent always gets to you. You sit up next to him and dry your tears. You tell Niall about your father, and how you miss him.

Niall looks to you with sympathy.

You look away from Niall, not wanting to hear his sympathetic words. Just when you expected him to say something, you feel two arms wrap around you in a hug.

A grin crosses your face as Niall tightens his grip around you. You return his hug as he tells you to go take a day off and get away from the house.

You left the house all day to go shopping with some friends like Niall asked you to do. You were a little suspicious about it, but it helped get your mind off your father... Until you walked up to your house door. You hung your head in sadness and thought about coming home to a home that hasn't had a full family in years.

Just as you open the door, your eyes grow wide, and your frown turns into a huge smile, as you glance at Niall standing there with a little gift box.

He hands it to you as you walk in and you give him a quick kiss on the cheek, as you open it. In it is a necklace with a navy cress on it. A tear escapes your eye as you think of your father again.

Just then Niall begins to speak. "Y/N, I have another gift for you! Wait right here!" Niall says as he walks into the kitchen.

You stand there wondering what else he could have. Your heart pounds real hard as Niall walks out the kitchen with a plate with cake, and your father who was in the Navy, next to him. Feeling so happy, you run up to your dad and give him a huge hug as tears ran down your face.

You love to see your dad again, and forgot how it felt to hug him, and forgot how he looked in his Navy uniform. As you let go Niall hands you the cake and tells you, he found out your dad was docked in town this week, and he had to have him come home.

Feeling so happy that Niall did this you give him a kiss and walk with him and your dad into the kitchen to celebrate your reunion.

************************

Hope you enjoyed this imagine. I got the idea when I watched a show that was all about servicemen (and women) being reunited with loved ones, (it was so touching I cried a little) and I came up with this idea (I've also had this kind of experience with a close relative and friend of mine that's in the navy so it made it a little easier to think of it.) Well... Hope you liked it. :)